• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New rims and a few pics with my bro's e30

Last edited by emmick; 10-25-2007, 02:31 PM. Reason: reformat pics

Oh dear god... the unibrow blue one

Comment

I have no idea why it posted in this format. The new rims are 16 inch Racing Dynamics with 205/40 series tires. The pics with my bro's car were taken right before it was shipped off to Wisconsin to its new owner.

Comment

i like the turbos. very rally looking
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

I like the RD's, they look good. Your brother's car was definitely one of a kind.

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
          MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
          | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

Comment

Loving the cabrios yo! We should meet up one day and take some shot of our cars. :D

Comment

Originally posted by beejay View Post
                Loving the cabrios yo! We should meet up one day and take some shot of our cars. :D
                I'd be down. Bellingham is pretty far from where you are though. My Brother's car is in Wisconsin now with a new owner so it would just be mine.

Comment

Ur Dutch ....or you wanted to rock euro plates that are different from the rest of the crowd?

Unique rides. :up:

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Originally posted by mtechnik View Post
                    Ur Dutch ....or you wanted to rock euro plates that are different from the rest of the crowd?

Unique rides. :up:
                    I just wanted to rock yellow plates. Goes with the yellow high beams and fogs.

Comment

goddamn that shit is fucking slammed whats it on 60/60? not my cup of tea but the drop is insane i must say
                      Originally posted by ebelements
                      Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

Originally posted by emmick View Post
                        I just wanted to rock yellow plates. Goes with the yellow high beams and fogs.
                        :rofl: Where'd you find them then?

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Originally posted by emmick View Post
                          I'd be down. Bellingham is pretty far from where you are though. My Brother's car is in Wisconsin now with a new owner so it would just be mine.
                          Since when is a one hour drive pretty far? (Assuming no traffic delays)

Comment

it remind me of this...

Comment

Haha smurfs.

Really nice car, are the wheels on your brothers car real Equips? And I didn't know RD wheels came in 16" and 4 lug...
                              Reminiscing...

Comment

Working...
                              X