New rims and a few pics with my bro's e30

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • KangamangusDriver
    replied
    I love the RD's

    Drop tops are hot!

    Leave a comment:


  • schmidty
    replied
    not feelin the smurf but ur car looks hott!! I like the turbo wheels better though!

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Your car looks pretty good! Lose the valance mounted plate though, looks horrible!

    Your brother's car... Nevermind. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • 4ce30
    replied
    Gaaangster shit! Just too much blue on your bro's car but its a a good style if u dig that color!
    -Brandon

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    Originally posted by emmick
    From what I was told they're temporary plates from Germany.
    Negative. :D

    Leave a comment:


  • emmick
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    Those wheels are smurfin awesome. I saw that car at the Picnic this summer, it was freakin smurf. Smurf yeah.
    My car was at the picnic. My brother couldn't make it. He went to waterwagens with it though.

    Leave a comment:


  • optimusp517
    replied
    Holy drop Batman!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by Makster
    it remind me of this...
    Those wheels are smurfin awesome. I saw that car at the Picnic this summer, it was freakin smurf. Smurf yeah.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tavern Gnome
    replied
    is your brother's car the one set up with the rollbar for midgets?

    Leave a comment:


  • logger
    replied
    low ride er

    Leave a comment:


  • emmick
    replied
    Originally posted by mtechnik
    :rofl: Where'd you find them then?
    From what I was told they're temporary plates from Germany.

    Leave a comment:


  • emmick
    replied
    Originally posted by sticksdaman
    goddamn that shit is fucking slammed whats it on 60/60? not my cup of tea but the drop is insane i must say
    My car is a 60/60 drop.

    Leave a comment:


  • emmick
    replied
    Originally posted by M42Technik
    Haha smurfs.

    Really nice car, are the wheels on your brothers car real Equips? And I didn't know RD wheels came in 16" and 4 lug...
    The rd's are older. The wheels on my Bro's are not real equips. He did a bunch of research to make his own staggered set.

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Haha smurfs.

    Really nice car, are the wheels on your brothers car real Equips? And I didn't know RD wheels came in 16" and 4 lug...

    Leave a comment:


  • Makster
    replied
    it remind me of this...

    Leave a comment:

Working...