New rims and a few pics with my bro's e30

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • emmick
    replied
    Originally posted by GarrettM
    No. What color is the one with the Ronal rims? The one in your sig.
    The color is cirrusblau-metallic

    Leave a comment:


  • GarrettM
    replied
    No. What color is the one with the Ronal rims? The one in your sig.

    Leave a comment:


  • ANDRÜ
    replied
    Those turbos look pretty good!

    Leave a comment:


  • emmick
    replied
    Originally posted by robtech
    big drops are where its at...you've gotta have massive camber in the rear
    Yeah camber is an issue...a brand new set of tires lasted me 8 months front and rear. I drive the car very hard though.

    Leave a comment:


  • emmick
    replied
    Originally posted by GarrettM
    What color is the non blue one?
    I'm assuming you mean my brother's...It's supposed to be Laguna Seca Blue, but it's kinda off.

    Leave a comment:


  • emmick
    replied
    Originally posted by cbouchez
    I love them! Do you ever come to Seattle?
    I occasionally come to seattle.

    Leave a comment:


  • GarrettM
    replied
    What color is the non blue one?

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied
    turbos looked better

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    F'n love it. The blue one JDM Drift Squad feel. I like the out of the box, but still in the box look of the blue one.

    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied
    I love them! Do you ever come to Seattle?

    Leave a comment:


  • robtech
    replied
    big drops are where its at...you've gotta have massive camber in the rear

    Leave a comment:


  • emmick
    replied
    Originally posted by elguapo84
    How many cracked oil pans does that translate to in Bellingham...about three I'm guessing? I suppose it depends on how long you've had it dropped. My coilovers should be finished tomorrow, so I'll be in the same boat, but not quite as low as you.
    I've only lost one oil pan when i first got the car. It was stock height and I spun out in the rain and hit a curb. This is my first rear wheel drive car. It's been this low for almost a year now and no oil pan issues. Just a few scrapes.

    Leave a comment:


  • elguapo84
    replied
    Originally posted by emmick
    From what I was told they're temporary plates from Germany.
    I'm not sure...they look a lot like dutch plates. Crappy resolution, but check out this pic I took in Holland (It's in my sig)

    A private space for your group's photos and videos. Share, react, and relive moments together. Available on iOS, Android, and desktop. Free for new sign-ups.


    By the way, if anyone wants a higher res. version of this picture for a screensaver or desktop, I'm happy to send it to you. I found it pretty amusing.

    Leave a comment:


  • elguapo84
    replied
    Originally posted by emmick
    My car is a 60/60 drop.
    How many cracked oil pans does that translate to in Bellingham...about three I'm guessing? I suppose it depends on how long you've had it dropped. My coilovers should be finished tomorrow, so I'll be in the same boat, but not quite as low as you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Huff
    replied
    That's it. I've got to get Ronal Turbo's.

    Leave a comment:

Working...