My E30 and buddies GC8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My E30 and buddies GC8

Almost got the cops called on us for these pics at the local High School lol. Guy came out and said it looked suspicious to have two guys in the back parking lot with one car in the grass and a camera in hand lol. We laughed and asked why, he responded that people usually don't do this lol.

And his brothers WRX (every bolt-on available)

Originally posted by NavyE30
    I saw Vlad was posting and got excited. Then I saw there weren't any boobs and was sad.

is the 2.5rs a lot quicker than your e30?

Comment

Originally posted by amdspitfire View Post
      is the 2.5rs a lot quicker than your e30?
      Not going to speak for him but I never had trouble shaking 2.5rs's with a chipped M42 in my 318.

Comment

MMMMM GC8 are hot. I like them a lot more than the newer generations.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

im getting so sick of seeing sportmaxxs
          Originally posted by blunt
          can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

that 2.5 is actually pretty damn quick, and a wrx motor swap is due next summer. The 2.5RS has pulleys, header, custom intake, 3" axle back, new head, some kind of STI susp. (friend is like 250 lbs and can jump on the door sills and only the tires flex), carbon fiber front and rear strut bars, and some other stuff...oh, and the main scoop and the vents on the hood are now functional
            I saw Vlad was posting and got excited. Then I saw there weren't any boobs and was sad.

Comment

Needs less 2.5rs and more P1. ;)
              Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by Stu Mc View Post
                Not going to speak for him but I never had trouble shaking 2.5rs's with a chipped M42 in my 318.
                Werd. They're not really that quick in stock form.

Comment

GC8s are sexy, but slow...that is until u drop an sti motor in :twisted:
                  Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Great pics man!
                    Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Originally posted by Stu Mc View Post
                      Really? Nice, now I can go rag on my friend.
                      Reminiscing...

Comment

What is the emblem on the GC8's grill? it looks like an impala emblem

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1726949
                        Originally posted by 92 mtechnic cabrio
                        gross, I bet that has an offset so positive it could prove to eliminate all emo feelings

Comment

or maybe its a rabbit

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1726949
                          Originally posted by 92 mtechnic cabrio
                          gross, I bet that has an offset so positive it could prove to eliminate all emo feelings

Comment

No, it is not an impala emblem It is actually a true JDM emblem:pimp:

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post
                              im getting so sick of seeing sportmaxxs
                              yeah but Bill's car pulls them off so nice!
                              Continuous For Sale Thread
                              323i s50

Comment

Working...
                              X