Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hell yeah , afternoon would be cool .
    sigpic
    mods: just meat and potatoes under the hood and wheaties on fire out back ;)

Comment

call me retarded, but I dont see anything but a hardyscheibe.(guibo) what is the shiny shifter rod supposed to do?

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
        call me retarded, but I dont see anything but a hardyscheibe.(guibo) what is the shiny shifter rod supposed to do?

Not the shift linkage the aluminum carrier .

Its offset like the E36's to compensate for the angle with the Getrag/M50 combo .

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

Originally posted by Teaguer View Post
          Not the shift linkage the aluminum carrier .

Its offset like the E36's to compensate for the angle with the Getrag/M50 combo .
          sooo, this is a get240 carrier on a get260 rite? was it just plug'n'play to correct the 10degree offset?
          IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Man I need to see this! Also, I keep forgetting thats my old hood under that blackness. Looking good matt.
            Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Heres a pic of the new arrivals(thanks schmidty). Excuse the fender its TERRIBLE. It will get repainted soon, but im sorting out everything first.

To the above questions: I took a 240(no offset) and a 260 shift carrier and cut them, Then rewelded them together a a 10 degree angle. KOLUNDA(gordon) has a pic of it out of the car.

**sorry i missed your call tristen, Ill call you tomm**
              sigpic

Comment

Dang that is looking good Matt! I need to drop by your place the next time I'm home.
                Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

i like where this is going. cant wait to see the finished product!
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by ToplessE30 View Post
                    Dang that is looking good Matt! I need to drop by your place the next time I'm home.
                    Thanks man, I cant wait to get the front clip painted. And while im at it i may as well do the whole car. Its def got its issues. Give me a call next time you are in town.

Ill update with lots of pics and some overall thoughts tomm. Thanks for all the compliments guys
                    sigpic

Comment

Damn Matt !! HUGE changes since I saw it back in the spring when I was picking up Gary's trans swap parts from him. Got a back bumper on it yet ?? LOL nevermind I know the answer to that !!!! See you next weekend at the rally

Comment

Originally posted by mattdk318i View Post
                        Heres a pic of the new arrivals(thanks schmidty). Excuse the fender its TERRIBLE. It will get repainted soon, but im sorting out everything first.
                        Lookin good Matt! I miss them already :( Any rubbing issues? And did ya make it back to Columbia without gettin lost ? :p

btw... cars runnin fine now, that chevron techron really did a number on the injectors but after letting her sit for a bit and taking her out for a good drive she was back to normal the Monday morning :D

Comment

Working...
                        X