Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn those are some very clean and nice night shots
    Cam .W '91 325is

Spaz's 1991 Alpine White???? S52 Build Thread...

Comment

Car looks great, but I don't understand the new trend to paint the front/rear spoilers black. BMW never painted them flat black, always body color. Painting it black and fading it from sight totally takes away from the aggresive appearance. Whatever though, super clean car.

Comment

Yea, I want to paint the front spoiler body color, just haven't been able to find a matching spray can yet.
        Jamie Webster
        '89 325is - sold :(
        '96 Miata - sold
        '01 M5 - sold
        '02 Civic Si

Comment

Originally posted by Stu Mc
          Car looks great, but I don't understand the new trend to paint the front/rear spoilers black. BMW never painted them flat black, always body color. Painting it black and fading it from sight totally takes away from the aggresive appearance. Whatever though, super clean car.
          uhoh- I actually agree with stu on something...

non matched rear spoilers look like an after thought. You stuck it on but didn't enough time or money to paint it.. not a good look.

The front spoiler I like in both black and body color. Painted it wil make the car look lower up front, but black is easier to care of for road rash.

Nice work on the night shots as well :up:
          Chris
          90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

call up joel at the eurodepot, he sells spray cans with the original bmw paint. Matched my aplineweib is lip pretty well.

________
            Lovely Wendie
            Last edited by ///M42 sport; 04-30-2011, 05:06 PM.
            Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
            http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by jweb
              Yea, I want to paint the front spoiler body color, just haven't been able to find a matching spray can yet.

Easily find your color and order the same automotive touch up paint used by industry professionals. Match to factory color guaranteed. Get started now.

you can buy a can of paint and a can of primer from them. Quality stuff, I recommend it!
              My mountains are better than yours.

Comment

very cool pics, your car looks great. do you have any more info on the pics like what camera, shutter speed, etc?

Comment

Nikon Coolpix 3100, its a 3.2 megapixel camera. It doesn't have adjustable shutter speeds, so on those pics I just turn the flash off, and turn the timer on so that my hand doesn't move the camera and blur the picture.
                  Jamie Webster
                  '89 325is - sold :(
                  '96 Miata - sold
                  '01 M5 - sold
                  '02 Civic Si

Comment

Originally posted by cramer
                    Originally posted by Stu Mc
                    uhoh- I actually agree with stu on something...
                    I don't recollect any disagreements. :?

Comment

Yeah, Stu's got a good point. I think something like the M-tech 1's should stay black, though... at least the actual "spoiler" part. The small piece between the trunklid and the wing should be body color.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

looks good...... paint is in excellent condition... well it seems so.... hope you are enjouing the cup kit

http://www.westwerksauto.com

Comment

Working...
                        X