Spec's E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lookin good spec! :)

the license plate on my M3 is only 18#'s away from yours, weird.
    Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
    That Guy.
    03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

Looks like a good work in progress!

I can't say I agree with bonding the front valance and bumper together. If you ever even bump that valance on something, it's going to crack at the joined parts.

Comment

Thanks for the comments, everyone. Funkmasta, that is pretty weird. You're M3 says 'reefer' too? :D

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
        Hey
        Can you take the caps off those Kopis and snap a pic of the interior hub?
        Sorry.
        Yea I was going to do that (saw the other thread) but didn't have anything at the time to pull off the cap with. A flathead didn't work :loco:
        Last edited by Spec; 01-07-2008, 07:51 PM.
        1991 BMW E30 318i sedan
        2005 Kawasaki 636cc ZX6-R

PNWRiders.com

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
          Interesting look.

It appears that at least 3/4 of your car has been repainted.
          Just a work in progress. I hand-painted the driver side fender, front bumper, front valance, side skirts, and very bottom of the rear valence. These are things that will be fixed once I replace the fender with a stock part, sand out the minor imperfections, and respray the whole car.
          1991 BMW E30 318i sedan

PNWRiders.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
            Looks like a good work in progress!

I can't say I agree with bonding the front valance and bumper together. If you ever even bump that valance on something, it's going to crack at the joined parts.
            The valence is aftermarket and had no connecting points with a stock front bumper. I was able to drill holes and ziptie the sides, but it's been a pain mounting it. Everything I've used has either been a temporary fix or just not held to my standard of sturdiness. I'm pretty experienced with lowered vehicles, but if I ever do ram it into something, I'll most likely just replace with OEM parts in the future. The fiberglassing actually turned out pretty well. I've only worked with it a few times, but I'd think it'd withstand most anythingI used a couple layers.
            1991 BMW E30 318i sedan

PNWRiders.com

Comment

Working...
            X