Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TJ just for you man.....small E30 content!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chucko View Post
    What does the plaque say in the center console of this M3? Looks like an Evo replica plaque.

IIRC this is the same car that was at bimmerfest on the west coast last year. Insanely clean. The plaque is a sport evo plaque and I think it's real, just not accurate. Gorgeous car, one of my favorite e30s for sure.

Comment

Any high res of the 2002?
      -Chris

Comment

Damn car looks like the day it rolled out of the BMW factory

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Well, it didn't have a sport evo wing, dtm mirrors, or the deep dish wheels from the factory, but I know what you mean.:up:

Comment

Originally posted by sumyungguy View Post
            Are some of the wide shots taken with the Tokina 10-17mm Fisheye?

I really like that 3rd shot, 200mm@f/2.8, gotta love it.

tokina 10-17mm fiheye, Canon 10-22mm WA, Canon 70-200 L:p
            Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Il Duce View Post
              IIRC this is the same car that was at bimmerfest on the west coast last year. Insanely clean. The plaque is a sport evo plaque and I think it's real, just not accurate. Gorgeous car, one of my favorite e30s for sure.
              What, this is the fabled only silver Sport Evo to roll out of the factory?!?!?

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
              RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

This is NOT a sport evo for sure (unless a lot of things have been changed). It's got the knee panel for an airbag car, it's got US sidemarkers, heated seat controls, US tow hook covers, third brake light, map light mirror, no evo 3 front spoiler, and I don't believe the Evo3 had the tri-color VC and plenum. Having said all that, I think this car is insanely nice.
                Last edited by chucko; 11-07-2007, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X