This one's for Billy/Gordon/Juan/Guillermo/Orlando!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mtechnik
    replied
    Love all these pics :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • BDSax
    replied
    thanks for posting the pics up. do you have the one of the center console?

    the motor had quite a bit of sludge so im risnsing it out. its running better everyday. tomorrow it gets another oil change. it really does run very nice and i got around 27 mpg. im pretty happy!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Just turned this one into a cell wallpaper for my phone:

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    m-tec II mafia reprezent

    Leave a comment:


  • e30 gangsta
    replied
    ^ meaning its clean and well done. People do swaps all the time with minor problems. He just has to rinse those out.

    LOL @ me sliding the miata :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Epinephrine
    replied
    Originally posted by Vedubin01
    Yeah, thats Billy's car with the swap. One of the nicest swaps I have ever seen!
    [/qupte]

    what makes it the best if its not running good?

    Leave a comment:


  • PУCCKAЯ_e30ka
    replied
    vedubin's shifter looks wacky

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    rat rod e30

    NICE!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    replied
    LoL man, nice shots...Love the Miata! Yeah, thats Billy's car with the swap. One of the nicest swaps I have ever seen!


    As for the pics, I guess we are even!

    Nice work TJ!

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    yeah, I am fairly certain that's Billy's car, which received an M50 swap over the summer. Hard to recognize with the black wheels!

    Leave a comment:


  • Widm3r
    replied
    Nice photo's teej, whats the deal with the green car, did it receive its 24v swap yet?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by digitalwave
    Sorry the pictures from the meet suck, I wasn't feeling very inspired. I promise we'll do a real photoshoot of your car Gordon!
    Translation: Your cars aren't as hot as mine, so I didn't feel like taking very good pics of them.

    :D

    Leave a comment:


  • This one's for Billy/Gordon/Juan/Guillermo/Orlando!

    Sorry the pictures from the meet suck, I wasn't feeling very inspired. I promise we'll do a real photoshoot of your car Gordon!











































Working...