my new DD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Digitalwave
    I love that interior, I've never seen that color pattern before.
    I have seen it, and the purple one as well. I want to punch you in the face, Eric. Just so you know. Great find. On another topic, when are you gonna come back to Cali??? And you, Mike??? October has come and gone.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
    1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
    1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by SchnellerVert View Post
      No silly object in mirror closer than appears...Hate passenger side us mirrors.
      Simple remedy. Put a drivers side glass on the passenger side, and viola! Euro Passenger Sideview Mirror Glass Text Delete Mod. :)

Loving that int by the way. Sweet deal too. I want me a t.
      sigpic

Comment

Congrats on the pickup

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Latches on both sides? Never noticed. Hmm is this getting the M3 suspension?

Comment

Nice seats. looks like no cracks in the dash either.

Comment

noooooooo i cant see the photos. eric send them to my bdab email please.

Comment

very rarely do the e30s here in germany have cracked dashes. Its never hot enough here.--- except my crapbox eta has a cracked dash.

I +2 on the motor swap. I did a swap on both of my old tourings, and even had the one TUV approved.
                and Julien, dont kid yourself, they are VERY slow.

Comment

wow, didn't expect this many comments!

I tried to take more pictures last night, but it was too dark and i didn't have my tripod, now the car is dirty :( i'll get more once i clean it again tomorrow.

no motor swap unless it dies. I'm up to almost $500 a month in fuel for the M5 so this is soley for transportation, and hauling parts that i buy. if it does die, i think i want to put a M42 in it, it should be an easy swap.

yan - long time man! what's your email? are you on global, i'll look it up on monday.

yeah the heated seats kick ass, i keep forgetting to turn them on though!

No AC or power rears, don't need them here, and it saves weight!

it's not tooo slow, it does just fine up to 130, but after that it's huffing pretty hard to go faster. i don't need to go faster though, this is just to get to work. the M5 will soon do 170mph, if i want to go fast i'll fire that thing up!

No M3 suspension, that's for the 325 ring car. it might get a cheapo Ebay.de spring shock combination cause it's riddin high up front. don't know if i want to put cheap springs/shocks on it though.

what do you mean latches on both sides?

I love the interior too, there is a red one with the same style matching interior at MPtech, but he is dragging his feet on selling the car, and this one came up so i couldn't resist.
                  My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
                    very rarely do the e30s here in germany have cracked dashes. Its never hot enough here.--- except my crapbox eta has a cracked dash.
                    My quess would be that coldness cracks the dashes, since I live many hundred Km's nother than Germany and 80% of e30's here have cracks.

Nice touring, those "loaded" post 92 modells IIRC were known as "designer edition" or something like that.
                    Current:

BMW 320i 2d 2.0 m20 -88
                    BMW 325i Cabriolet 2.5 m50 -88
                    BMW 316i touring 1.6 m40 -90
                    BMW 320i 4d 2,2 m54 -01

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                      wow, didn't expect this many comments!

I tried to take more pictures last night, but it was too dark and i didn't have my tripod, now the car is dirty :( i'll get more once i clean it again tomorrow.

no motor swap unless it dies. I'm up to almost $500 a month in fuel for the M5 so this is soley for transportation, and hauling parts that i buy. if it does die, i think i want to put a M42 in it, it should be an easy swap.

yan - long time man! what's your email? are you on global, i'll look it up on monday.

yeah the heated seats kick ass, i keep forgetting to turn them on though!

No AC or power rears, don't need them here, and it saves weight!

it's not tooo slow, it does just fine up to 130, but after that it's huffing pretty hard to go faster. i don't need to go faster though, this is just to get to work. the M5 will soon do 170mph, if i want to go fast i'll fire that thing up!

No M3 suspension, that's for the 325 ring car. it might get a cheapo Ebay.de spring shock combination cause it's riddin high up front. don't know if i want to put cheap springs/shocks on it though.

what do you mean latches on both sides?

I love the interior too, there is a red one with the same style matching interior at MPtech, but he is dragging his feet on selling the car, and this one came up so i couldn't resist.

yea dude im on globle.

Comment

Hey Yan long time! Good to see that you're "safe" 'n all.

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Seriously Eric... stop teasing us. Lol.

SINdelle:E36 M3 5-Lug | 17x8 & 17x9 BBS RS | S52/ZF | 2.93LSD/3.5HFM/24lb Injectors/C&S Chip[B]SOLD[B]

Comment

That interior is Pimp!

Comment

the us market totally got punked on the tourings
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                                My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X