More schwarz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More schwarz

E30 groupe inspired this a little bit with his schwarz post. I originally bought my car as a winter beater but one thing led to another and it's time to put it away for the winter and start driving the GTI.
    Met my wife downtown for lunch today, something about parking ramps make you want to take pictures.

stopped at the car-wash on the way home.

by spring I should have the rest of the peices I need and a new paint job.
    sigpic

Beautiful. I love the flat black M-Tech I front end. I'm sure you're planning on painting it, but it does look cool.

Comment

Booyaka !

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
        Beautiful. I love the flat black M-Tech I front end. I'm sure you're planning on painting it, but it does look cool.
        I just noticed that. Clean.:up:

Comment

colour matched euros and mtech 1 FTW. Very clean
          Photoshop by O 16581 72452 5

Comment

Blinkers and Fogs coming soon? Eta blinkers and M3/M5 Fogs to fill the blanks.

Comment

Looks nice, cant wait to see the fininshed product after the paint.
              sigpic
              1990 E30 325ic (sold for more than I paid for it after 5 Years)
              1995 E30 325e (in progress)
              1987 E30 325is (totaled)
              1990 E30 325i
              1991 E30 318is M50 PWR
              1996 E36 328ic
              1997 Z3
              2006 F150 Super Crew 5.4L 6.5' bed The work horse (need something to drag all these old BMW's home for resurrection.)

Comment

True this.

I wonder if I should be inspired and go shoot a Dschwarz thread..

M-tech Uno piecing together nicely.

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

word, very nice

edit- what suspension are you on? and that's weird we both have black mtech 1s and 84 GTI track cars (well, mines auto-x but still)
                  1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                  1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                  1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                  1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Looks good

Comment

Dude, fatty m-tech 1. Love it, also digging the wheels, I need a set of Hartges....

Comment

I love schwartz but sadly its my only car and keeping it clean in New England weather is rough. Looking good and love the 'tech 1.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                        No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

4-door, tech I, very nice. me likey lots. keeping it schwarz?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by T3rd Ferguson View Post
                            word, very nice

edit- what suspension are you on? and that's weird we both have black mtech 1s and 84 GTI track cars (well, mines auto-x but still)
                            It's a non adjustable Bilstein package, so far I cant complain but wouldnt recomend it if your roads are bad.

That is kinda weird, I originally planned on going with Alpina parts, but after seeing a couple m-tech I cars that I really liked, that changed. And the rabbit, I just dont think there's a better choice for a fun/economical car dedicated for track use. except maybe an e30;)
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Groupie View Post
                              4-door, tech I, very nice. me likey lots. keeping it schwarz?
                              Definitely, and hopefully the turns signals and fogs will come for Christmas.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X