Got a New Camera!, So I took a few Pics!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ben Carufel
    replied
    Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
    Great fit...
    LOL. What the fuck? Since when is a 0 offset "Great fit!"?

    Did I miss the last round of the R3v crack pipe?

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    Not bad for a 4 megapixel point and shoot (hybrid..) !!

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Idea
    replied
    LMAO...Typical R3V. I love it. I agree on the wheels, something different may look better but they are 15x8 and are going to be my race wheels next year. So, for now they are not going anywhere!. I bought an Olympus C-765 Ultra Zoom. Here is a write up on it if you want to know more... http://www.steves-digicams.com/2004_reviews/c765uz.html
    I got it off Craigslist and it came with a grip of extras. I got the camera with a bag, 2 lenses,3 filters, 4 batterys, 3 528mb cards, charger, and a few other things. It looks and works like new. I think I got a great deal!. I am new to this photo world so I hit the button and that is what I got. I am pleased. Sorry I did not take any rear shots of the car. I will get some soon.
    - rwdrift, I have that in the works. Should be done in a few months!
    - The front tow hook stays, I like it ALOT! but thanks for your concern.
    - Luke, I put my "is" lip on today and it looks really good. I need to paint it and install the CF splitter and the front will be done. You were right though, its really really close to the earth with that setup! I will stop by this week and show you.

    Thanks guy's!.

    -Ryan
    Last edited by E30Idea; 11-25-2007, 09:55 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aron Andrew
    replied
    Looks great!

    But only one tip about the photography, next time you should adjust the White Balance.

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Why the hell do you guys hate on Sportmaxx? Great fit, light, all the right sizes, decent looks and DIRT CHEAP!

    WTF? They are a terrific find for E30s!

    Luke

    PS, Ben, Ryan uses that towhook for some dirty sex moves with his GF. She is worth keeping it on, I would think.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Car looks great, Ryan. I do have to agree that some different wheels would really set your car off.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Carufel
    replied
    Please do us a favor and ditch the front towhook.

    Also, look into some proper E30 wheels.

    Thank you,

    Concerned Anti-Sportmaxx Member

    Leave a comment:


  • sirsteezo
    replied
    what kind of camera do you have?

    Leave a comment:


  • SchnellerVert
    replied
    Not a single mention of what type of camera you purchased.

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Needs an 'is" lip and a CF splitter!

    Hows the camera? Fast enough and shit? Looks great bubba.

    Luke

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    Needs a front mount. :p

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerista
    replied
    Cool pics....got any rear shots of the car?

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    Not bad at all.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Idea
    replied
    It is Audi TT silver with a honda blue pearl. Yea I hear ya on the rear apron. Joe funk has one for me I just need to go get it!.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wishno87
    replied
    cool stuff. now just grab a rear apron and your set. what color is your car again? it differs greatly with the lighting

    Leave a comment:

Working...