New addition to the R3V community

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bimmerista
    replied
    Originally posted by houstonh
    Mike, the day you stopped by I think I was contacting the guy in Lewisville about this car. nice find!
    Haha...yep! I saw the ad the day of Thanksgiving. I went and snatched it the day after at 10am. During the test drive, the seller had received 3 calls!! I knew I had to get it right then, otherwise I would have missed out. :-D

    Leave a comment:


  • skota
    replied
    awesome car, I love the begining of a project.

    Leave a comment:


  • houstonh
    replied
    Mike, the day you stopped by I think I was contacting the guy in Lewisville about this car. nice find!

    Leave a comment:


  • brandondan1
    replied
    Looks good man. You should put the US ellips on the 'mistress' ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerista
    replied
    Washed the car & spent some time on the wheels, it cleaned up pretty well.




    2 amigos

    Leave a comment:


  • z50_Jumper
    replied
    Awesome car, I wish I could get a hold of an 88. popout windows ftw, even though I never pop them out they are still awesome.

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    Originally posted by M42Technik
    Love the 80's style pinstripe on the hood.

    Nice starting platform, have fun!

    Oh and referring to nando's post, electrical tape matches Diamantschwarz very well!!
    seriously, I used duct tape to cover the antenna hole on my parts car, and it was a perfect match. LOL.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerista
    replied
    Originally posted by mtechnik
    From the pic it doesnt look too Bronzity..
    Yeah...and I kinda tuned my mind to thinking that it was silver and what I'd like my car to look like down the road.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerista
    replied
    Originally posted by jw 325ic
    nice man. did you find that one on craigslist in lewisville or something like that?
    Yep...this was that car in Lewisville. Oddly enough, it was two blocks from where I bought my red eta...and two blocks from where a couple of other guys were selling e30s awhile back.

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    Good.

    From the pic it doesnt look too Bronzity..

    Leave a comment:


  • Teaguer
    replied
    Originally posted by mtechnik
    That BFc's e30 looks new like hell!
    :p:p:p:p:p

    Is that good or bad ? :p

    Leave a comment:


  • jw 325ic
    replied
    nice man. did you find that one on craigslist in lewisville or something like that?

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    Originally posted by Teaguer
    Uuhh , come again ? :D
    That BFc's e30 looks new like hell!
    :p:p:p:p:p


    Leave a comment:


  • Court M3
    replied
    damn that's nice

    Leave a comment:


  • Teaguer
    replied
    Originally posted by mtechnik
    That BFc's e30 looks new like hell!

    Uuhh , come again ? :D

    Leave a comment:

Working...