No announcement yet.

Forsale pics of my 318ic *sniff sniff*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought plastics for my '88 cabrio so I'm going to have to paint. How much should it cost to paint my whole car? I'll have to save up the money so I don't want to go around bothering shops, trying to explain a bumper swap, to gather estimates until I've saved nearly the amount I'll have to spend on the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Rathbone View Post
      I bought plastics for my '88 cabrio so I'm going to have to paint. How much should it cost to paint my whole car? I'll have to save up the money so I don't want to go around bothering shops, trying to explain a bumper swap, to gather estimates until I've saved nearly the amount I'll have to spend on the job.
      or go to paintscratch.com and pick up the same color, spend a weekend doing it and the results will be good (not perfect, but good)...

Julien
      Build Threads:
      Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Very nice! Amazing looking car!

Just do an engine swap!
        Randall Racing and Engineering
        Acworth, Georgia, 30101
        http://www.facebook.com/RandallRacingandEngineering

Comment

Originally posted by cobraken View Post
          Very nice! Amazing looking car!

Just do an engine swap!
          and drift it across the atlantic? :-D
          Build Threads:
          Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

wow, can't believe you have to sell. bummer. cool that your moving to nc though, we have alot of meets down here for sc/nc.

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
              thanks, I already sold it like a month ago. Not sure what you mean by the surrounding paint will go with :???:

Vlad, the car looks amazing! You really made that car come to life! Went from average to Hot! I love the matching top.

So how much is that car going for?

I repainted the whole car

Randall Racing and Engineering
              Acworth, Georgia, 30101
              http://www.facebook.com/RandallRacingandEngineering

Comment

Nice
                1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

Working...
                X