318is from the grave w/ stroked m50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

318is from the grave w/ stroked m50

I bought this car from a shop about two years ago here in Richmond, it had been a parts car for some time and had a blown motor but it had a solid body.

Disregard the BBS sticker, I forgot to take it off when I put these wheels on.

Looks kinda like a Taurus.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
    https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Looks good man, I like the BBS sticker...even though those aren't BBS's, but cool nonetheless.

The front lip is nice too, does it fit correctly or is it off?
      Reminiscing...

Comment

Dude, that lip has got to go. I like the wheels though, it looks good. Why don't you have any engine bay shots?
        -Erik
        '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
        I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

it fits correctly, I had to cut slits in the inside of it and squeeze it together. It was 2 dollars at a junk yard here.

I know I need an is lip

Comment

Well done Stu

16" weaves are sex... Lets see those 320 recaro's in there too...

Comment

First time I've seen pictures of your ride. Nice save!

Comment

Looks good for the most part....just not a fan of that front lip

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan View Post
                  Looks kinda like a Taurus.
                  Don't mind him LOL - I like the sides.
                  Originally posted by Matt-B
                  hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Did you respray or work very hard at compounding and buffing out the body to get rid of the oxidation? Looks good with the Ford skirts and the early chin is better than no chin.

The shop that you rescued it has a bunch of relics huh? E23 Seven series in background, There is one on Baltimore craigslist but it's a EU spec 745i.

Comment

that early lip, just doesnt go.

otherwise, nice work on the paint!

Comment

Originally posted by SchnellerVert View Post
                        Did you respray or work very hard at compounding and buffing out the body to get rid of the oxidation? Looks good with the Ford skirts and the early chin is better than no chin.

The shop that you rescued it has a bunch of relics huh? E23 Seven series in background, There is one on Baltimore craigslist but it's a EU spec 745i.
                        There was probably 6 e30 in the same row as mine, all of which are in in worse shape. The 7 looks like it used to be a sick ride, it has houndstooth cloth interior which I have never seen in a US 7.

As far as the paint I just used a rubbing compound

Comment

yah those skirts look good on your car..some cars the are just dumb looking, but you pull it off nice!

Comment

nice

Comment

helluva job on that E30 man....very well done!!

Comment

Working...
                              X