Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car doesn't look too bad but those m5 reps look awesome!!
    Continuous For Sale Thread
    323i s50

Comment

Looks good

Comment

GREAT E30! HOT! MORE INFO PLSSSS!

'88 325is
        VP UT of Austin Autoholics
        BMWCCA 380364

Comment

dang, didn't even notice that that looks like a Lazurblau car!! Info pleez :)

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

wtf. who is this clown?

Originally posted by dom
            then some people do?

I don't care who the comments come from, or who they go to. if you're throwing shit at someone's car, or wishing they'd fuck it up or crash it, you're just asking for the same shit to yourself.

if loonibab killed himself while driving his e36 m3, it would be fuckin' hilarious and everyone would cheer. throw it at someone you actually like though, and everything is different. I can't call him a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles, because it's not right! oh noes! sounds like a flock of WAH WAH's to me.

do some moderating on e30tech? who gives a shit what I do. this isn't e30tech. throw a fat chick on a 5er. hell, even I thought that bitch was funny. love that occasional beastiality.

I'll be in my lab.

Comment

like the m5 rims. you can roll the fenders using a baseball bat just get some smaller wheels and sit on the bat ;)

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by dom
                then some people do?

I don't care who the comments come from, or who they go to. if you're throwing shit at someone's car, or wishing they'd fuck it up or crash it, you're just asking for the same shit to yourself.

if loonibab killed himself while driving his e36 m3, it would be fuckin' hilarious and everyone would cheer. throw it at someone you actually like though, and everything is different. I can't call him a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles, because it's not right! oh noes! sounds like a flock of WAH WAH's to me.

do some moderating on e30tech? who gives a shit what I do. this isn't e30tech. throw a fat chick on a 5er. hell, even I thought that bitch was funny. love that occasional beastiality.

I'll be in my lab.
                Dom, kind of disappointed in your actions here lately...

Karma's a bitch Looni, get over it!
                Last edited by Mtriple; 12-30-2007, 08:13 PM.
                Originally posted by Simon S
                When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

Originally posted by dom
                  here, let me try to fit in more:

hey loonibab, go jump off a cliff, you fucking fail. waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

/end
                  Dont be throwing this drama shit around the forum between you queers because NO ONE knows what the hell you're talking about, so give up dom. No one cares that spoiled little brat wrecked his car but YOU
                  1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                  1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                  1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                  1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Originally posted by dom
                    here, let me try to fit in more:

hey loonibab, go jump off a cliff, you fucking fail. waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

/end
                    what started as funny is now fuckin annoying. Shut the fuck up or you will be silenced.

ps e30tech blows donkey dick, go moderate it please.

Comment

Working...
                    X