Just met a fellow E30er

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just met a fellow E30er

Sorry for the bad picture, camera was acting a fool. Former bronzit eta four door. Repainted gunmetal himself. Notice black 'caps with silver lip. 8)

White 88 M3 project car. He'll let me drive it when it's all fixed. :twisted:

Edit: more pictures - http://www.modtech.us/
    BEFORE

AFTER

MORE 8)

- DINAN sticker is no more

Props on the rides. I love the white basketweaves on the m3. Never seen that one before.

Comment

who's M3 is that?

http://www.westwerksauto.com

Comment

I love how he masked the rear bumper with the comics. Gives ya something to read during those long painting sessions. :)

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Originally posted by e30evolution
          who's M3 is that?
          My new friend Jon's. The 325e is his too. He said he was probably going to refinish all the 'weaves black and white, or black and silver lip.

Jon got a kick out of driving my car as well. Really liked the suspension. 8)

Comment

Maybe its me, but did he draw an M on his hood with a magic marker??

Comment

man i love that m3

Comment

Originally posted by latinobimmer
                Maybe its me, but did he draw an M on his hood with a magic marker??
                maybe, but I didn't see it on there last night.

I love it too. He's going to fix it, then sell it. My friends think I should buy it. But I highly doubt that.

But it fixed, on black basketweaves would be HOT!

Comment

Working...
                X