"sinister" e28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"sinister" e28

this isnt my car (i wish it was) but i posted a pic up in JeffOlson's thread about how e30s are hard to find so he got an e28. well a lot of people seemed to like it so ill put up the other pics i found of it awhile back.

/baller

im actually getting 2 e28s within a week so hopefully mine will look half as good as this.

everything minus the eyebrows and that would be the perfect e28!
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

X2 on the eyebrow! That car is Siiiiicccckkkk!
      sigpic

Comment

thats a car of a friend of mine. Really nice car and he has some other very cool cars. Furthermore he is pro with car audio.

Here are some pics of his bus:

and now with 18"

*** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

holy crap! that car in so sic...i hope that, in the future, i can have a badass e21 and e28. perhaps either of them can be on the same level as the posted car.
          BRUTE

Comment

i dont get it. whats up with the grills on the e28? the pic where they go all the way across. looks like there are no lights?

that "transporter" is sick too! i have a vanagon camper im thinking about picking up.

Comment

Originally posted by smonkbmw View Post
              i dont get it. whats up with the grills on the e28? the pic where they go all the way across. looks like there are no lights?
              that was only a photoshop :)
              *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

Originally posted by AC Nico View Post
                that was only a photoshop :)
                do you know the guy? his cars pimp man

Comment

yes i know him. he is a friend. he lives only some km from me.
                  he is a little bit crazy but very cool...

here is a video of him:

Grill anmachen wie richtige Männer...man benötigt: Bremsenreiniger, Feuerzeug und...naja, nen Grill!

:mrgreen:

[/color]

Comment

Wow, I love e28s. Any interior pics?

Comment

i havent found any maybe ac nico can get some more pics of the car?

Comment

Originally posted by 02stu View Post
                        Wow, I love e28s. Any interior pics?
                        the interior is not complete yet. only some recaros and a personal steering wheel. don't have any pics yet but i will ask him if he has some.

the engine is a m50b25 :mrgreen:

[/color]

Comment

badass! looks even better with extended grills over headlights photo shop. kinda muscle car meets ultra kleen euro.

Comment

welcome to 1999

Originally posted by vlad
                            Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

That e28 is awesome, looks perfect.

According to that youtube profile, your friend likes muscle cars too. Now...if that e28 had a v8 in it... :D

Lsx/t56 Swap progress |----------| .0000000005% - Well below poverty line.
                              Getting purists panties in a knot since 2007. ;)
                              E30 count = 6! :shock:

Comment

Working...
                              X