X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROBM3
    Originally posted by Brew
    Originally posted by ROBM3
    your car needs alot more than a wax Terry..

PS: I'm trying to land this M3 for sale !! :shock: It will cost me over $40,000 Canadian if I get it !! :shock:
    That is a sick car. Is that a true EVO?
    oh fuk yeah !
    Careful for parked cars.

Comment

ROBM3 =

lol.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Thanx for the good comments guys. Rims are the 14' basketsweaves, that are going gunmetal VERY soon, and as far as the iS lip goes, Im contemplatin between a front mtech 2 valance, or the lip...Before i can make any purchases though, I need to move because of of now, my car BARELY clears the driveway, and scrapes the muffler.
        Jordan, that is a mini phone that wont fit under the oil pan.
        1991 BMW ///M5 .:Black on Black:. - Modded
        1988 BMW 325i .:Zinnebarrot on Black:. - Modded
        1999 Volvo V70R AWD .:TI Silver on Black:. - Modding has begun
        1999 Subaru Legacy AWD/5 .:Green on Grey:. - Modded Rally Style
        1990 M20iS Alpwhite II- Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
          "Some quality waxed pictures"

I expected something completely different[/i]
          ..And what was that?

btw that m3 evo is SICK Rob

Comment

Does anyone know where to get one of those suede m-technic II steering wheels?

Comment

Originally posted by krisco
              Does anyone know where to get one of those suede m-technic II steering wheels?
              You don't want one.

Suede + moist palms = knappy nasty suede.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
              https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

you can get the steering wheels in suede from the dealer still, my wife bought me on for my b-day a couple of years ago! Rob,I have seen that car in person over here at a couple of show, it is really imaculate---Buy It! Is it still in Belgium?

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler
                  ! Rob,I have seen that car in person over here at a couple of show, it is really imaculate---Buy It! Is it still in Belgium?
                  I hope so ! I emailed the owner, but no reply yet.. you know this guy ? or have any contact info ?

Comment

hope so ! I emailed the owner, but no reply yet.. you know this guy ? or have any contact info ?
                    I dont know him, just seen the car a few times, I remember it being really low milege, and if i remember right he has another set of rims he puts on it sometimes. I also think that car has been for sale a few times over here. If you buy it let me know how it goes getting it over to the states, I plan on just waiting till mine is a classic to ship it over.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler
                      hope so ! I emailed the owner, but no reply yet.. you know this guy ? or have any contact info ?
                      I dont know him, just seen the car a few times, I remember it being really low milege, and if i remember right he has another set of rims he puts on it sometimes. I also think that car has been for sale a few times over here. If you buy it let me know how it goes getting it over to the states, I plan on just waiting till mine is a classic to ship it over.
                      I live in Canada, not the U.S.A.

The car has to be 15 years + older to drive on the street, here in Canada.

I have emailed this guy, but no replies yet.. :(

Comment

Rob, you and I both know you won't get the car. You are full of it. One week its an Porche, the next a Ferarri, then an NSX, and a Type R, now an Evo... Give it a rest, either BUY the car or STFU.

Comment

Working...
                        X