Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A mixed bag. AP1 S2K and the Bomber go to the park.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A mixed bag. AP1 S2K and the Bomber go to the park.

Pretty nice location if I do say so myself.

Stupid Nikons..... Maybe I should of gotten one....:-?

Needless to say the shots I took with my Canon are not worthy of being shown at this point.

S2K and the man behind the lens is a buddy of mine, he may be joining the ranks pretty soon, with a new daily of e30 vintage.

And yes thats me in the second pic trying set up a shot with my POS

[/quote]

A pic of my old car with the S2K:

AWS Gorillas

-For those who help defend others against wheel-snobs and their associated douchebaggery.

That last pic is fucking SEX ON WHEELS. Your Civic was seriously badass looking, and that S2K makes my pants tight.

And I heart your E30. You sell it and I'll beat you with... something... fuck, I don't know yet, but it will seriously fuck you up.

Comment

god damn i fucking love cr kais...i wish i had the money for some. both cars look hot as hell. good shots

Originally posted by rwdrift
      Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
      - Erick

Comment

<3 CR-Kais as well... I need 17" tires to mount on mine :p

Word though, those cars are secksy.
        Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
        EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
        FullOpp Stickers for sale!
        NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
        Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
        ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

I want teh S2K!
          Originally posted by NavyE30
          I saw Vlad was posting and got excited. Then I saw there weren't any boobs and was sad.

Comment

damn i really want those works too.

Comment

damn i really want those ARE's

Comment

Some nice shots and clean cars..

Side note: Whats wrong with your camera? What camera is it? What camera was your buddy using?

Edit: Whats wrong with your XT? His D50 should should be on par with your XT as far as noise. From the looks of it hes using a kit lens, and if you are also the pictures should be pretty much the same with the same settings.
                Last edited by sumyungguy; 01-09-2008, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Why doesn't he have the hardtop on the S2K, its January. Hardtops are the sex.

Comment

Originally posted by LivingLegend06 View Post
                    Why doesn't he have the hardtop on the S2K, its January. Hardtops are the sex.
                    He left it in Denver the last time he was there. Plus January in AZ = 67 degrees.

AWS Gorillas

-For those who help defend others against wheel-snobs and their associated douchebaggery.

Comment

Originally posted by sumyungguy View Post
                      Some nice shots and clean cars..

Side note: Whats wrong with your camera? What camera is it? What camera was your buddy using?

Edit: Whats wrong with your XT? His D50 should should be on par with your XT as far as noise. From the looks of it hes using a kit lens, and if you are also the pictures should be pretty much the same with the same settings.
                      I'm not as adept with my ISO and exposure settings yet. Plus my tripod is kind of crappy and I have very little patience.

Maybe if I can get one of those remote actuator attachments I can feel confident with increasing the exposure.

AWS Gorillas

Comment

soo glad you stopped changing/painting/adding/removing things on that car.. its perfect as is
                        Originally posted by ebelements
                        Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

Nice shots, love your wheels. And I must say your old civic is hot.

Comment

If that AP1 has a glass rear window I am jealous. I still want a late AP1 with glass...that was 2002 only correct?
                            Reminiscing...

Comment

If people want CR-Kais so badly for their E30s.... then $1600 and you get yourself my set. 17x8 +25... you will never find these as wide or with any lower offset in 4x100. :)
                              Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                              EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                              FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                              NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                              Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                              ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Working...
                              X