Shaniqua's Frontal Area!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shaniqua's Frontal Area!

Yep. I finally got her all put back together after getting the plastic bumpers, mirrors, spoiler, valance, and new iS lip painted. Also got all new bumper trim, valance trim, foglight lenses, and...what else? Err...so much, I can't even remember. Anyway, Ben wasn't around to take lovely professional pictures, so I did my best. Here she is in all her glory. I think it's time I get a new sig.

Here's a before picture, just for reference...

sigpic

Shaniqua?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
      Shaniqua?
      Don't ask.

Comment

Yes. Ben's car is Tyrone.
        sigpic

Comment

I like the before pic better. ;)

Looks awesome Kellie!

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
          MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
          | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

looks alot better but needs euro grills to go with the euro trim
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Those iXs come in handy in those treacherous winters in San Diego :D

Comment

I think she looks like the sad, fat lady in the before pictures. In the after pictures, she should be smiling and holding up a large pair of pants.

And yes, Wishno87, I REALLLLLLY need Euro grills. It's high on my list, believe me.

The iX and the Suby are for emergencies...or something. Global freezing?
                sigpic

Comment

how much did it cost you to get that stuff painted? im going to be putting on plastics within a year
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

A box of M&M cookies, an output shaft seal, a set of spark plugs, and some rear shock mounts. The dealership I was working at had a body shop, and the body shop guy was nice enough to hook me up. I imagine if you were to go to a body shop and pay for it, it'd be over $1000, but I don't really know. Sorry I wasn't more help...
                    sigpic

Comment

Noob pic posting FTL . :p

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

How come you don't have any cars named Brittney or Courtney or Megan?

Comment

Im offended by your choices of afro american based names. i think we have some colored folk on the board. you might choose a chinamans name or contact mudflaps for a good source of offensive labels
                          We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by chucko View Post
                            How come you don't have any cars named Brittney or Courtney or Megan?
                            My Subaru's name is Sue and my E21 is named Cocoa...nice and boring. Just the way you like 'em. :p
                            sigpic

Comment

Kellie, if you want a set of Euro grilles, send me a PM and I might be able to help you. I'm stationed in Germany (Army) and should take about 10-14 days with USPS. Just let me know and I can send them NLT wednesday.
                              Last edited by elsabor67; 01-13-2008, 12:45 AM.

How do I spell stress relief?:hitler:
                              :!:Open Track Days!!!:!:

Comment

Working...
                              X