Shaniqua's Frontal Area!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Teaguer
    replied
    Noob pic posting FTL . :p

    Leave a comment:


  • kellie
    replied
    A box of M&M cookies, an output shaft seal, a set of spark plugs, and some rear shock mounts. The dealership I was working at had a body shop, and the body shop guy was nice enough to hook me up. I imagine if you were to go to a body shop and pay for it, it'd be over $1000, but I don't really know. Sorry I wasn't more help...

    Leave a comment:


  • Wishno87
    replied
    how much did it cost you to get that stuff painted? im going to be putting on plastics within a year

    Leave a comment:


  • kellie
    replied
    I think she looks like the sad, fat lady in the before pictures. In the after pictures, she should be smiling and holding up a large pair of pants.

    And yes, Wishno87, I REALLLLLLY need Euro grills. It's high on my list, believe me.

    The iX and the Suby are for emergencies...or something. Global freezing?

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerista
    replied
    Those iXs come in handy in those treacherous winters in San Diego :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Wishno87
    replied
    looks alot better but needs euro grills to go with the euro trim

    Leave a comment:


  • VacMan
    replied
    I like the before pic better. ;)





    Looks awesome Kellie!

    Leave a comment:


  • kellie
    replied
    Yes. Ben's car is Tyrone.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Carufel
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    Shaniqua?
    Don't ask.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Shaniqua?

    Leave a comment:


  • kellie
    started a topic Shaniqua's Frontal Area!

    Shaniqua's Frontal Area!

    Yep. I finally got her all put back together after getting the plastic bumpers, mirrors, spoiler, valance, and new iS lip painted. Also got all new bumper trim, valance trim, foglight lenses, and...what else? Err...so much, I can't even remember. Anyway, Ben wasn't around to take lovely professional pictures, so I did my best. Here she is in all her glory. I think it's time I get a new sig.



    Here's a before picture, just for reference...

Working...