Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rain finally stopped for a bit..got to wash it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The rain finally stopped for a bit..got to wash it!

Went out to Pescadero with some friends and had to take some shots on the way back...

sick, man. Looks great. I have very similar wheels, but 5 lug, on the M3.
    sigpic89 M3

Comment

Very nice! Love the wheels, great looking car.

Comment

Nice pics! BBS RX looks great!

Comment

Glad the rain FINALLY stopped. I was there last week, and I definitely picked the WRONG time to visit. It was cold and rainy the whole time.

Your car looks great, I agree with everyone who likes the wheels. They look good. Actually, so do the diving boards. Clean cars pull off diving boards pretty well.
          sigpic

Comment

Looks great man. One question though. What kind of rims are those? I have the same but have been told they are not borbet's.

How do I spell stress relief?:hitler:
            :!:Open Track Days!!!:!:

Comment

BBS RX I believe

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

It must be nice to was your car. We are on water restrictions. :(

Looks good.

COTM

Comment

First pic did it for me already.

Car is a beaut. :up:

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Oh yah-the rain really sucked. Definitely the wrong time to visit...you should come up now-it's pretty nice.
                    Thanks for the props! It really did feel good to finally wash it. I got a chance to clean the whole interior too. Hell, I even cleaned and vacuumed the trunk. :)

BBS RX 16"

So much easier to clean than my old basketweaves...

Comment

u car looks legit bro...i really like the diving boards on it, everything is suited very well to the car :woowoo:
                      Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

e30polak-Thanks!
                        Where in Cali are you?

Comment

I love pescadero, great pics too.
                          Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

looks great! now find some bronzit bumpers! it will look 1,000,000Xhotter.
                            1991 318iS swapped w/ euro S50B32
                            -Michael

Comment

I actually do have plastic bumpers waiting...I have to paint one of them though-it's not bronzit!
                              I have to wait for warmer weather to do it...oh-and getting rid of the parts car in the garage too!

Comment

Working...
                              X