Vert rear seat cover. (pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vert rear seat cover. (pics)

Well as you can see by the pictures, my cabrio's rear seat was really nasty. I called a few places near by to see how much it would be to recover it, and I was qouted approx. $600 for synthetic leather, or $900 for real leather. I decided to go with a set of decent seat covers. They fit fairly well, and match the front leather pretty good. Heres a few pics.

They cost me $150 including shipping, let me know what you think
    BEFORE:

AFTER:

I bought the car a few months ago. You can see its taken a beating from the sun, see how badly the trunks paint is. The rest of the car is actually in decent shape. Sorry about the bad lighted pics.
    Last edited by 5spoke; 01-14-2008, 08:31 PM. Reason: photos needed spacing
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
    This is the internet. Just make something up.

Looks decent - esp for the $$.
    Current Cars
    2014 M235i
    2009 R56 Cooper S
    1998 M3
    1997 M3

Comment

top of the back's looks weird other than that though nice
      sigpic

Comment

huh looks decent. the center hump looks a little weird though
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Where did you source these? this might be on the list of things to do that would make a huge difference in my car, for not much $$$
          sigpic89 M3

Comment

Looks great, quick easy fix for a common problem. You should get the fronts too so the whole things matches up.

Rod
            sigpic
            Winner - Best Engine, Bimmercruise 2010
            Runner Up - e30 Wild Category, Bimmercruise 2010
            Winner - Best Cabrio, Trillium @ Tedfest 2011
            Winner - e30 Wild Category, Bimmercruise 2011
            www.vertnation.com
            My car in Berlin Klassic promo video

Comment

These are those ebay ones right? I wanted to get a pair

Comment

looks very ... not OE. with the wierd sew lines all over the place. it definitely looks better than before, but for 150. I could have sewn you a cover and you can hog ring it yourself and it would look 1000% times more fitted with the lines on the car.

Comment

look pretty good for a seat cover.
                  Benji

'90 M50 + M3 Tranny e30 - SOLD
                  '99 528iT (M5 Rep bumper) - SOLD
                  '03 ML350 - For Sale

BIMMERLESS at the moment. :???:

Comment

Great improvement for the money!

Comment

Where did you source these? this might be on the list of things to do that would make a huge difference in my car, for not much $$$
                      These are those ebay ones right? I wanted to get a pair
                      I actually bought them from a guy company who sells the fronts on ebay, but had the rear seat as an ad on if you were buying the fronts. So I called the company and they sold me just the rear. There was a thread about the fronts a while back. Its called igee custom seat covers.

Looks great, quick easy fix for a common problem. You should get the fronts too so the whole things matches up.

Rod
                      I was thinking about getting the fronts, but my fronts were just re-done in real leather before I bought the car, so they are in good shape. The two actually are not that far off in color, the pics make it look worse than it is.
                      This is the internet. Just make something up.

Comment

not bad for the money, can't beat $150 for that

Comment

I got the same covers for the wife's convertible , I got the whole kit (front and rear) for 360 shipped , they are not bad for a cheap temporary fix.
                          sigpic
                          mods: just meat and potatoes under the hood and wheaties on fire out back ;)

Comment

Not too bad looking for a seat cover. Definitely an up grade from before and not bad for the money. I paid more than that for the back window for the Z3.
                            sigpic
                            1990 E30 325ic (sold for more than I paid for it after 5 Years)
                            1995 E30 325e (in progress)
                            1987 E30 325is (totaled)
                            1990 E30 325i
                            1991 E30 318is M50 PWR
                            1996 E36 328ic
                            1997 Z3
                            2006 F150 Super Crew 5.4L 6.5' bed The work horse (need something to drag all these old BMW's home for resurrection.)

Comment

much better.
                              :pimp:

Comment

Working...
                              X