No announcement yet.

Sup people, Noob here....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the comments, I plan on lowering it. I was going to get the Lowtec 60/50mm springs but I have not recieved my damn insurance check yet... Does anyone have that kit? I'm thinkin that it might be too low.

I was also looking at some sportmax wheels but I saw a lot of "" Posts...
    What's wrong with those wheels? I thought they looked clean. I was thinking about picking up some 002s from widebodye30, if my insurance check shows up then I'm gonna get them....

Anyone have any other suggestions on rims?

Comment

I am really trying to get a set of racing dynamics for my car. They are nice and fit the look of the car. check into them

Comment

Just paid for the rims :p
        I'll have the suspension and rims installed sometime next week

Comment

sup

Comment

Nice clean car. Cant wait to see it with the new wheels and suspension.
            sigpic
            1990 E30 325ic (sold for more than I paid for it after 5 Years)
            1995 E30 325e (in progress)
            1987 E30 325is (totaled)
            1990 E30 325i
            1991 E30 318is M50 PWR
            1996 E36 328ic
            1997 Z3
            2006 F150 Super Crew 5.4L 6.5' bed The work horse (need something to drag all these old BMW's home for resurrection.)

Comment

Not bad. good luck with the car . Welcome r3v
              sigpic
              24v swapped

Comment

I do love me some white cars. Seats look like they're in pretty good condition for the amount of miles it's got on it too.

Chris
                [CENTER] 1990 325i - Delphin Grey on Natur/Pearl Beige Houndstooth

Comment

Originally posted by ED12123 View Post
                  I do love me some white cars. Seats look like they're in pretty good condition for the amount of miles it's got on it too.

Chris
                  yea for a 90' the seats are in great condition... The previous owner had sheepskins on them for 10 years :D

Comment

Hey man, welcome to R3V. You seem to have a good attitude and a nice clean car.

San Jose still a pretty decent place to live?

Closing SOON!
                    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

That lip looks like its been there since the car was new!!! VERY rare! haha. Smoked ellips on Alpine look the ballz!!! Welcome!!!

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                      1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                      1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                        Hey man, welcome to R3V. You seem to have a good attitude and a nice clean car.

San Jose still a pretty decent place to live?

yea, san jose is still cool... starting to get crowded though.... Takes me an hour to get to my work that is only 22 miles away... as long as it doesn't get to "L.A. Traffic" status then I'll be in the Bay Area...

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
                        That lip looks like its been there since the car was new!!! VERY rare! haha. Smoked ellips on Alpine look the ballz!!! Welcome!!!

Mariano
                        Thanks man, as far as I know it is the original lip... One side does come unhooked every now and then but other then that it seem solid..

Here's 2 more I snapped before the rain hit...

Comment

Working...
                        X