• Show
Clear All

what do you guys

what do you guys think i can do to my car. need some help
    Attached Files
    wilson

buy a better camera?

Comment

That's not nice (i was thinking the same thing)!

I would lower it, put an is lip on it, and maybe tint the windows. I like the color and the rims alot! What are the specs on it? How does the interior and the engine bay look? Is that a black or brown top?
      Yours truly,
      Rich
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Rigmaster
      you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Yes sorry about the pics. It was kind of snowing out. And I will get better pics soon.
        It has a black top. The inside not so hot. Tan leather but the d/s seat is coming apart and the back seat is doing the same. As for the dash looks new.
        As for the motor it is clean and has 160,000 miles on it I think it might be chipped.
        wilson

Comment

you need a suspension kit and a IS lip pronto.
          ________
          LINCOLN NAVIGATOR HISTORY
          Last edited by dvs909; 03-03-2011, 06:49 AM.

Comment

is lip plus drop and you'll be golden

then send me your wheels for free
            "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Suspension, new door. Better wheels then it will be absolute hotness.
              97 tacoma 5 spd 4 cylinder
              2001 330ci 5 speed
              83 733i 5 speed, (FS)

Comment

There's a guy on ebay named leatherseats.com who makes great quality leather kits for these cars. I have one for my vert too, highly recommended stuff. Otherwise, like everyone else says, iS lip, susp drop and maybe a tint. And make sure you get a nice clay/polish/wax job on there too to bring out that nice color!

Comment

I would look into black pockets and pulls, they are a fairly inexpensive way to dress up an interior.

Ellipsoid headlights and euro grilles are a nice dress up.

Also new shift boots, and a knob. Newer floormats and a backseat cover. I saw this one yesterday, It looks good.

Good luck! Can't wait to see more pics, PM me if you have any questions or need any help finding stuff. There is alot of good stuff in this forum, don't be afraid to use the search.
                  Yours truly,
                  Rich
                  sigpic

Comment

i would lower it and drive it, because no e30 should be stock ride height.

Comment

This is going to make me look stupid but what is a IS lip... and i looked at the seat covers are they really that good. I was thinking of having them redone.
                      wilson

Comment

Once u drop, u just can't stop. You looking to do a conservative build or go all out?

Nice color btw. I love verts with plastic bumpers.

91 318is

Comment

Originally posted by kyle wilson View Post
                          This is going to make me look stupid but what is a IS lip... and i looked at the seat covers are they really that good. I was thinking of having them redone.
                          If you look at dvs's sig above. The lip on hid red e30 below his foglights is what you are missing. It is a bit thicker than the stock lip that cam on your car.

You can see it on my friend's car here, plus he has your rims which I would never get rid of.
                          Yours truly,
                          Rich
                          sigpic

Comment

Conservative. I got the car for $1600.00 and just doing little things when I have the cash. My quad and my jeep take up allot of my money.
                            wilson

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
                              If you look at dvs's sig above. The lip on hid red e30 below his foglights is what you are missing. It is a bit thicker than the stock lip that cam on your car.

You can see it on my friend's car here, plus he has your rims which I would never get rid of.
                              Are they 17"? Someone told me I should paint them black. What do you think? And as for the lip. I think someone cut the brackets off because it is smooth
                              wilson

Comment

Working...
                              X