Two dirty euros - E12 and E21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two dirty euros - E12 and E21

My brother was terribly jealous of my euro E21.. so he went out to CA and bought himself a euro E12.

It's a 79 528i.. sort of. In 1980 someone (aftermarket tuner?) put a 3.5l in it.
    The other interesting goodies include alpina springs and calipers, bbs front spoiler, zender rear wing, E12 recaros and a few other odds and ends.

So anyway.. here are the pics: (sorry, they came out dark)

Comments/Questions?

E12s are the shit. They like to be driven ass-out.

Comment

sounds like he found one hell of a car!

how many bmw's does your family have now. doesnt that make like 14 or something?
      98 M3/4/5

Comment

hehe. Wellllll.. my brother actually did sell one before he bought the E12, so I'm pretty sure we're keeping the number at around 12 still. (that run)

Comment

i like the backend of your e21

Comment

Both cars look real nice

But with your car, I not sure what it is, but the front valance seems to be hanging off in the middle and only attached on the sides. I also think that the fogs seem out of place. If the fogs were gone and the valances was maybe reattached? it would look alot better.

But anyways, your brothers car deffinatly looks awsome. I love the wheels. And your cars looking good too. I love the look of older Bimmers.
            90 325is
            IE stage 3s and refeshed m20....

Comment

nice BMW's!! Makes me miss the E12 I had back in '88 :( It still had the 2.8L but was a joy to drive....must be great w/ the 3.5L!!

Comment

The e12 looks like an iron moss farm.

318driver:

The front airdam is supposed to look like that, that is just how it is shaped. There is no gap there.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
                https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Originally posted by 318driver
                  Both cars look real nice

But with your car, I not sure what it is, but the front valance seems to be hanging off in the middle and only attached on the sides. I also think that the fogs seem out of place. If the fogs were gone and the valances was maybe reattached? it would look alot better.

But anyways, your brothers car deffinatly looks awsome. I love the wheels. And your cars looking good too. I love the look of older Bimmers.
                  I think the lighting in those pictures does that to my front spoiler.
                  It has somewhat of an unusual shape, but I promise it is attached properly.
                  Thanks for the compliments!

I was going to remove my foglights.. but someone has cut holes in my spoiler behing the foglights for some strange unknown reason. :(

Comment

Nice cars :up: Must cost a hell of a lot to maintain 12 BMW :)
                    Continuous For Sale Thread
                    323i s50

Comment

Working...
                    X