I need to see that limo. Awesome.
Oh, and awesome car. You Scandinavians (and the Iceland guys) always seem to have the coolest cars.
325i cabrio -90 s38 swapped, COTM March -16
Collapse
X
-
more nice candidates e30 3door limousine and some new 335 cabrio
pics are small but if you want see better reggister to our website there are some project story`s all moust all those cars and if you want i can help you. i have same nick in thereLast edited by tonton; 01-19-2008, 03:03 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Your car is nice! I love the color, and almost everything about it. Welcome to R3V. I hope to visit Finland someday, that is where some of my favorite bands are from.Leave a comment:
-
Sick. I like it alot. Minus the steering wheel, it would look better to have it in dark colors.Leave a comment:
-
-
thanks for everyone!
that steering wheel are simoni racing bolide leder wheel and i polished also that center.
that´s smoler than m tech wheel, i have a good touch of it and anyone haven´t like this in e30. almoust everyone here have that m tech one or two steering wheels. it´s nice but i dont want it.Leave a comment:
-
Nice looking car! I love the MiM's, I wanted a set of those for a long time. The steering wheels is a little much, but the car as a whole is very nice. Welcome to R3VLimited.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: