X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one spot left, make it an e30!

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
      God I hate stupid add-on fisheye lenses for point and shoots. Nice car though.
      its not a point and shoot. He is shooting with a Canon rebel xt.

your main problem with all of these is your didn't take the camera off 100 ISO. resulting in blurry shots because you can't stay still for 0.6". bump the ISO to 800 and try again. shots will be much better. they will be grainy, but at least they wont be blurry
      http://www.steinbachphoto.ca

Comment

thats a nice car... mmm s52

s50 downunder yo!

Comment

but trust
          there's hate here
          for out of towners
          who think that they gon move weight here
          Originally posted by blunt
          can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

i thought it was ohio is for lovers? anyways, clean cars, nice pics.

Comment

Originally posted by jw 325ic View Post
              Thats that stupid song. Virginia's state motto is "Virginia is for Lovers". At least it was for awhile.

Comment

Point and shoot or not, it was not a real fisheye but an add on lens adapter.
                I think the fish eye is overplayed for point and shoot.

Otherwise, cool cars guys.

Comment

is that a cf hood and trunk on that white car?
                  1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                  1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                  1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                  1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

nope, its the trunk and hood off of my old car that I gave to max.

Comment

What kind of camera do you have?

been thinking of getting one, cars look nice, but the only thing i would change would the intake on the m42, make a metal bracket of somesort and ditch the ziptie. that is going to kill the intake boot

Comment

Point and shoot or not, it was not a real fisheye but an add on lens adapter.
                        alright mr. professional photographer.
                        You got me and it as an add on lens adapter.
                        I posted up so you can c&c the pictures, not my equipment.
                        So, I apologize for not having a REAL fisheye lens attached to my $1000 DSLR camera with my speedlight flash.
                        I'm a beginner in the world of photography and its just a hobby.
                        I'll make sure next time I post up pictures to specify just to leave comments on the pictures and not my equipment.

thats my rant for the day.

Comment

Originally posted by jw 325ic View Post

thank you!

Comment

lol, its just some pics, no worries. I had a massive dent in my alpineweib II hood and my trunk had a few rust spots from where my old tech 2 spoiler rubbed from the PO so i just replaced both so it would match untill im not so lazy and paint them. I also just put on my black euro plate filler and it brings the rear together nicely for being all panda and stuff...and yes it is virginia is for lovers, it originated here , and Hawthorne Heights are just ghey...

Comment

Originally posted by blownbrick245 View Post
                              lol, its just some pics, no worries. I had a massive dent in my alpineweib II hood and my trunk had a few rust spots from where my old tech 2 spoiler rubbed from the PO so i just replaced both so it would match untill im not so lazy and paint them. I also just put on my black euro plate filler and it brings the rear together nicely for being all panda and stuff...and yes it is virginia is for lovers, it originated here , and Hawthorne Heights are just ghey...
                              yea but he doesn't grasp on to that very well.
                              He's the professional photographer.
                              If he has something to say about my photography and equipment, I can discuss it on a photography forum.

Comment

You want a critique on the photos themselves? They are all either blurry, composed poorly, or exposed poorly. Some of them are all 3.
                                really?

wow..I thought you were going to say something positive

Comment

Working...
                                X