MY CRUSHED '86 323

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MY CRUSHED '86 323

HI GUYS, YOU CANT IMAGINE HOW MUCH DO I LOVE THIS CAR, BUT LAST TUESDAY, I WAS SUPOSE TO GO TO THE UNIVERSITY AND I GOT CRUSH BY ANOTHER E-30... :x :? :twisted: .DAMN IT , .....NOW I'M REPARING IT AND 'M WAITTING FOR SOME PARTS THAT I'VE TO IMPORT FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY CAUSE HERE ISN'T THAT PART LIKE THE FRONT BUMPER (BUT JUST A PART, U KNOW THAT IT'S MADE WITH 3 DIFFERENT PARTS)
    OK GUYS I BELIEVE SOME OF YOU HAD SUFFERED LIKE ME .BUT ..I'VE TO WAIT AND I'M PLANNING TO PUT A 2 1/4" RACING EXHAUST SYSTEM AND SOME OTHER THING LIKE AN MSD IGNITION SYSTEM :twisted: :twisted: , WHTA DO U THINK ABOUT THIS THINGS :?: ...WHAT ABOUT THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES...BYE GUYS[img] [/img][/list]

images dont work

Originally Posted by Rob
    fucking hell, your car is cleaner in the damn snow than mine ever has been in perfect weather. sedans own me.

Comment

Please try not to post in all capital letters.
      Also please fill out your information as to where you are from. From the sentence structure I would imagine it is a non-USA country? To save the hassle of everyone saying "USE PROPER ENGLISH" it would be better to know that english may not be your first language.

So the rest of you, dont post about no caps or english structure. Its not needed.

Thanks,
      Chris
      Below the radar...

Comment

ok

ok guys sorry for not introduce myself am from peru and my first languaje is spanish, but am trying to follow all of your rules

thanks

but am still tryin g to put on my pics, because i want you to meet my son (323 e-30)
        i dont now how to attach it, but 'm gonna try

Comment

I think I actually understand his english better than a lot of so-called "native" english speakers on this and other boards.

-Charlie
          can't imagine how bad he looks when he posts on e30.de
          Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
          '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
          FYYFF

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie
            can't imagine how bad he looks when he posts on e30.de
            I just save the trouble and have a friend translate. I figure that limits the odds of them just laughing at me.
            Im now E30less.
            sigpic

Comment

Re: ok

Originally posted by DIEGO-E30
              ok guys sorry for not introduce myself am from peru and my first languaje is spanish, but am trying to follow all of your rules

thanks

but am still tryin g to put on my pics, because i want you to meet my son (323 e-30)
              i dont now how to attach it, but 'm gonna try
              habla DIego! andate a la Tech seccion , ahi puedes encontrar mas info...

Did you crushed your bimmer? :(

Diego(ASB) :D
              Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Man that sucks to be hit by another idiot. :x
                Hopefully the repairs will come out just fine.

Comment

mmm, repost you pics !! doesn't work, host them at some domain and the upload here...
                  Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

OK

ok fellas it's all ok, i just understood the forum, thanx for your suggestions
                    take a look of my crushed 323 ....i'm still working on that page

Diegom6: el martes choque caraj.. llendome a estudiar checa las fotos.........i won't be at illegal races this thursday damn it...i wish somebody ask me just for going in his trunk hehehe lol!!
                    and...of course i think i crushed just 4 hear my k&n sound dammm :twisted:

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL
                      Please try not to post in all capital letters.
                      Also please fill out your information as to where you are from. From the sentence structure I would imagine it is a non-USA country? To save the hassle of everyone saying "USE PROPER ENGLISH" it would be better to know that english may not be your first language.

So the rest of you, dont post about no caps or english structure. Its not needed.

Thanks,
                      Chris
                      Hey Chris,

Just so you know, i have a buddy who posts on euroteknik, and his computer types in caps no matter what. He's tried to fix it about 5 times now, to no avail.

I'm not making excuses for anyone, but i thought i'd let you know there are some situations where they have no choice.
                      Nick

87 325 5MT
                      02 IS300 5MT

Comment

Originally posted by Inspar8r
                        Hey Chris,

Just so you know, i have a buddy who posts on euroteknik, and his computer types in caps no matter what. He's tried to fix it about 5 times now, to no avail.

I'm not making excuses for anyone, but i thought i'd let you know there are some situations where they have no choice.
                        Yea, not a problem. obviously there are exceptions to every rule. I just got it out of the way to spare the ever certain on-slaught of members saying it over and over and over.
                        Below the radar...

Comment

Working...
                        X