• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New pics of my car cleaned it up a little

Cleaned it up this weekend
    Attached Files
    wilson

Nice color.

And I love Superleggeras. An all-time fav wheel.

Comment

get a front lip and you're in business
      PNW Crew
      90 m3
      06 m5

Comment

Originally posted by uofom3 View Post
        get a front lip and you're in business
        That is what every one keeps telling me. But what size? Or do they only come in one size.
        wilson

Comment

drop it - lose the tails - and get an is lip
          "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
            drop it - lose the tails - and get an is lip
            you dont like the tail lights ? what should i put on then ?And i dont want to go lower .sorry
            wilson

Comment

wheels are poo-poo

Comment

Lower it, space out the rear wheels so they aren’t hiding the wheel well, the tails look to "Ricer" I too used to think they were cool (for 5 mins) but they just ruin the e30ness of the car. But do what you want to the car because its yours at the end of the day.

Comment

keep the wheels

stock or smoked are the best options as far as tail lights go

and as much as i do like those wheels i feel that they sit too far in the fender.

personally i would space them out so that they sit flush with the fender

..... oh id also slam that bish but you already said you didnt want to do that
                  Last edited by sticksdaman; 01-22-2008, 11:48 AM. Reason: z50 jumper beat me to it
                  Originally posted by ebelements
                  Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

i was looking at the spacers . what size would i want . i do want the tires out to the body line
                    wilson

Comment

Boston Green :up:

Comment

Originally posted by z50_Jumper View Post
                        Lower it, space out the rear wheels so they aren’t hiding the wheel well, the tails look to "Ricer" I too used to think they were cool (for 5 mins) but they just ruin the e30ness of the car. But do what you want to the car because its yours at the end of the day.
                        What size spacer. And do they just slide on or do the bolt on so when you put your tire on they will stay in places. It is a bitch to change the tire as is.
                        wilson

Comment

Originally posted by kyle wilson View Post
                          What size spacer. And do they just slide on or do the bolt on so when you put your tire on they will stay in places. It is a bitch to change the tire as is.
                          Im running 15mm spacers all around. Theyre not to bad to put the tire on, especially since mine are hubcentric. You cant bolt them on, you have to just hold them there. If its such a bitch to put on, theres a BMW tool in the trunk lid that you slide in to hold the position when putting the tire on.

Comment

Originally posted by One21Two View Post
                            Im running 15mm spacers all around. Theyre not to bad to put the tire on, especially since mine are hubcentric. You cant bolt them on, you have to just hold them there. If its such a bitch to put on, theres a BMW tool in the trunk lid that you slide in to hold the position when putting the tire on.
                            Ok. now you got me laughing at my self I totally forgot about that tool and to make it more funny is I looked at it and was thinking what the hell is this for .

and you say you have 15mm all around . did you get them off E-bay ?
                            wilson

Comment

dont forget you need longer lug bolts i think funkmasta has some for sale on these forums look him up
                              Originally posted by ebelements
                              Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

Working...
                              X