Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My car, im new here, but not new to the scene. and rims..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey guys, should I get the Chrome trim that goes around my windows turned black? and then get the side view mirrors re-painted black? because that would look sweet. because i Need the sideview's re-painted anyways, should I go with them red or black? if I go black, i think I might just get that chrome trim turned black also, opinions?
    The Red Dragon V.5 1991 318iS / 2013 F800GT

"You gotta fix the nut behind the wheel before you fix the bolts on the car"

Comment

Body color mirrors always look best, even with a complete shadowline. I think you should keep them red, and completely shadowline the car.
      Originally posted by Gruelius
      and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Matter of personel taste. Mirrors can go either way. The wheels, yes they are exclusive but not rare due to you can still walk in to any dealer and order a set.

Rare is NLA or discountinued and not to be found. I would strip the wheels and spray them with Wurth wheel paint and clear them after.

And welcome to R3V.
        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

my dad looked at it more in depth. and he said that the rims were produced in the last year when they were making the E30's. and that they were a factory option you could purchase. and they made about 10,000. but still, dont see THAT many around, atleast I dont. but Id say on Ebay, they could go for about 5-6 hundred.

Comment

I bet you could make some cash of those rims if you had them particle-blasted.
            My mountains are better than yours.

Comment

Nice car man. I saw it at bimmerfest.
              Those wheels will look much better than the chromies you got now.
              '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
              '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
              '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
              iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
              sigpic

Comment

omg sell me those chromies and i'll do something about the chrome :x

ugh I love your signature I was about to make something like that and boom, your signature pops up. oh well, once again, great signature!
                R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

you want to buy the rims? Email me if you are actually interested. RedE30iS@aol.com

Comment

Working...
                  X