No announcement yet.

My spec e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's one of the fastest one's too. I take it that MMS is who did your new cheater motor? I liked the old graphics better.

Are you coming to CMP? I haven't seen your name on the list.
    sigpic
    DE's are a tease.
    Build a racecar.

Comment

Yeah JP I'll be there to beat up on you as always.

Yeah MMS built the motor for me, and the guy that owns it is looking to do more motors for others in the series. I just hope he built me something that keeps me up front. I like you but I have no desire to run in the back of the pack like you! J/k. You should be a good deal faster yourself this season with the fresh cylinder head.

Comment

Originally posted by qwickm3 View Post
        Because I feel like the X is stronger than NASCAR bars. It is a debate that has raged for a long time. I just feel like straight bars will always be stronger than bent ones.
        Thanks. Yes, that and some will argue that leaving the OEM side impact beam in the door helps create a crush zone that's lost when you gut a door to make room for NASCAR bars. Plus, you get to keep the window for the times when you aren't on the track (e.g., outdoor storage, trailering, etc.)

If I were to build a race car, I think I'd do what you did. Good luck this season!

Comment

Looks hot. Love how clean you maintain it.

How do I spell stress relief?:hitler:
          :!:Open Track Days!!!:!:

Comment

Great looking spec car!

Comment

Hot spec e30! Like everyone else said, you maintain it nicely for a track car.
              Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Working...
              X