Pic Request: Red E30/M3's on LM's or other wide rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uofom3 View Post
    It's not just the fact that it has ALL oe parts on it (minus the CF stuff he makes, which is baller)... it's the REAL Grp. A motor, the grp. a Tranny/diff.... the 59,000 original KM's on it... the FULL leather interior... grp A suspension (the real shit)... this car is OFF THE CHAIN.
    +1 on all the above.

Rey
    "Simply because you can breathe doesn't mean you're ALIVE or that you really LIVE...." - Rise Against

Comment

i personally like the second car vlad posted but ive seen it in person so im guesing im biased but it gets my vote
      Originally posted by ebelements
      Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

alright, so here the dealio
        im still in highschool, but i manage different jobs that allow me to have cars, plus i have good connections with mechanics~plus i got all my cars for free :)
        i currently am spending a HELL of alot of money on my peugeot aka Le Money Pit, so i know what devotion to a car really means.
        i also do alot of work on my cars myself.
        i am going to undertake a complete engine swap on the peugeot with a newer N9TE engine, and I'm gonna later +T my Volvo 245.
        From what ive heard, Bimmer parts arent really that cheap, but neither are Volvo and ESPECIALLY peugeot parts. I most likely see myself (in the most likely scenario) selling my current E30 to help fund the 505 and the 245, and then i also have a decent bank, plus some more do i just got, that i can maybe buy the M3.
        If not, i'd keep the M3 plan till i graduate

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

better post teh Peugeot in your sig pic, that volvo hurts the eyes

Comment

Working...
          X