Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scenario: You have people after you in the snow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like a pretty bitchin way to make a semi-ugly car more visual appealing... I can't wait to see the finished product! :pimp:
    '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

please tell me ronal panda bears will be present on this vehicle. that would be PIMP.
      IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Perfect. Can't wait to see the finished product.
        sigpic

Comment

that's so legit
          1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
          1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
          1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
          1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Fucking sick Devon, is it gonna be fully done by this Thursday? Cause I want to see it in all of it's digi camoness.

Comment

Oh the mad attention. Hello officer, yeah I know my car is hard to see but what is the problem.

Looking foward to seeing the end result.

Comment

I'd like to take this time to thank whoever did that original Photoshop for you that made you go ahead with this idea. ;)

Oh and I can't wait to see the final product either.
                Reminiscing...

Comment

So the boy did it..................... :)

:up:

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

i like it
                    PNW E30 Crew : 1991 E30 S50, 2000 E39 M5

sigpic

Follow my S50 build
                    : MY S50 E30

Follow me on instagram : @damendesign

E30 T-Shirts | M3 T-Shirts /Prints

Comment

hell yes Devon, thats money
                      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

oh hell yes, this is a cool idea

Comment

What an amazing concept! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Comment

Originally posted by stevofthahill View Post
                            Fucking sick Devon, is it gonna be fully done by this Thursday? Cause I want to see it in all of it's digi camoness.
                            Doubt it, I don't want to be doing it late at night on a weekday, plus the weekend will work out much better.

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                            please tell me ronal panda bears will be present on this vehicle. that would be PIMP.
                            Still have them. :)

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
                            I'd like to take this time to thank whoever did that original Photoshop for you that made you go ahead with this idea. ;)

Oh and I can't wait to see the final product either.
                            Yes, thank you Dan!

Thank you for the comments, hopefully have a cool photoshoot right after it's done.
                            Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Does is snow a bunch in Arizona now? Just playin', cant wait to see the whole thing done! Are you using alcohol/water? My buddy owns a window tint/vinyl sticker making shop and thats what they use to put on the decals, it helps to move the vinyl into place then you just squeegee out the water so there are no air bubbles.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by monty View Post
                                Does is snow a bunch in Arizona now? Just playin', cant wait to see the whole thing done! Are you using alcohol/water? My buddy owns a window tint/vinyl sticker making shop and thats what they use to put on the decals, it helps to move the vinyl into place then you just squeegee out the water so there are no air bubbles.
                                Haha, it does in Flagstaff and up north. Not anywhere near me though. I'd like to have a few shots taken with it in the background. I considered a different color, but I don't want it to look like the Army National Gaurd recruiter's cars at the local malls.

We did try to use some quick detail in one area, even though I was told not to with this type of vinyl, it caused the area to not be very sticky, and we still got bubbles, so taking it slow and doing the best we could was what we ended up doing, without any solevent.
                                Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X