No announcement yet.

My e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks. All that stuff was put in there from the previous owner. The heated seats don't work... Another thing that boggles me why they put that in there.... I'm not sure who makes the armrest. The rubber part on the top was glued on there and there are two cupholders that slide out from it.

Comment

Originally posted by GaryE30 View Post
      Welcome. Automatic...Parting? Interested in Hood!

lol
      I already told you no... :curse:

:p

Comment

Originally posted by TheDos View Post
        Thanks. All that stuff was put in there from the previous owner. The heated seats don't work... Another thing that boggles me why they put that in there.... I'm not sure who makes the armrest. The rubber part on the top was glued on there and there are two cupholders that slide out from it.
        Ahhh... That's the Henco one then with something just glued on. It's actually a nice armrest (especially with an auto), but it looks pretty useless with that thing glued on it..

Comment

Originally posted by dillsnick View Post
          Ahhh... That's the Henco one then with something just glued on. It's actually a nice armrest (especially with an auto), but it looks pretty useless with that thing glued on it..

Yeah. I like it a lot. It slides back and forth so its really convenient. As far as that rubber thing goes, that'll prolly be deleted in the next few days.

Comment

Nice start , You picked that car up in Columbia Didn't you?
            sigpic
            mods: just meat and potatoes under the hood and wheaties on fire out back ;)

Comment

325e ?

Comment

Yeah, thats the one. I went and checked it out when it was on St. Andrews.
                Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Originally posted by Jaygo333 View Post
                  325e ?
                  325i... its a late model man
                  Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Welcome .....nice sedan you got there , nice to see another south carolinian on here !!
                    :pimp:

Comment

Yeah, I got it off of St. Andrews like Gary said. Oh, and delphini, what part of SC are you in?

Comment

Oh and incase no one noticed its even more skyjackered than usual because of the 70 sidewall tires...
                        Its perty though :D

Ide hit it :shifty

Check Us out on Facebook
                        Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
                        Full Product Line Tuning
                        OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

Comment

Working...
                        X