Two or three steps forward, one giant leap back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two or three steps forward, one giant leap back

Here are before and after pics of my car. About a years time seperating the two pics. I've done a couple small things exterior wise, but I also scratched the hell out of the front spoiler (arghh!).

Completed: Painted bumper strip, Euro plate, Smoked turn signals, US Ellips, Blacked out kidneys, new black windshield trim.
    Still need to do: Lower it, paint wheels, bumper lipo (front, I did the rear already), get spoiler repainted

Original

After mods (purposeful and accidental)

The best it has looked. Not to say it looks good, just better. Euro plate looks like crap, but it worked in a pinch. My friend Ulli from Germany gave it to me. He actually used it on his car in Munich. The fact that it says BMW is kind of like winning the lottery 'cause they don't have personalized plates over there. He got this one by luck of the draw, and the fact that he lived in Bavaria, Munich, thus the intiials BM.

clean your wheels.

body looks in good shape. get suspension and it'd look pretty nice. i dont really see what else you did to the car other than painting the kidneys and the euro plate though...

*edit* just now saw the smoked turn signals. smoke the side markers and it'd look better.
    lookin pretty good so far.
    173rd ABN

Comment

keep going... your not done

http://www.westwerksauto.com

Comment

nevermind.......

Comment

damm, it's a headache try to learn your damm nick nmae!!! :? lol
          Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Originally posted by diegom6
            Actually it is worse thatn that. Its not a nickname, its my real name, or at least part of it.

Last name: - Szczyrbak

Yeah, its Polish.

Comment

Originally posted by gszczyrb
              Originally posted by diegom6
              Actually it is worse thatn that. Its not a nickname, its my real name, or at least part of it.

Last name: - Szczyrbak

Yeah, its Polish.
              ouch, teachers must have butchered that all through K-12 eh?
              IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Working...
              X