DELPHIN's ONLY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DELPHIN's ONLY

well since every color has their own thread now, ill start the thread for the best color of them all :)

Here's mine:

Post em up!

Calling Arik...

Comment

This thread can't be too long...

BTW I'm liking the fact that your wheels are almost color matched exactly. I think you should use black lugs though.
      -Erik
      '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
      I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

as of right now.....project euro bumpers is half done ....this is pre project

-His-
        87 e30 325i
        87 e24 m6
        05 e83 x3
        94 e32 740i 5spd
        -Hers-
        89 e30 325i
        18 f48 x1

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineE30M52 View Post
          This thread can't be too long...

BTW I'm liking the fact that your wheels are almost color matched exactly. I think you should use black lugs though.
          wow a positive comment, im surprised :)

Comment

Originally posted by E30trash View Post
            agreed ....keep the porsche wheels delphin....yours is one of the only cars i have seen that can pull off body color wheels just get black lugs and center caps and the car is perfect....END
            -His-
            87 e30 325i
            87 e24 m6
            05 e83 x3
            94 e32 740i 5spd
            -Hers-
            89 e30 325i
            18 f48 x1

Comment

Originally posted by hendrixvodu View Post
              agreed ....keep the porsche wheels delphin....yours is one of the only cars i have seen that can pull off body color wheels just get black lugs and center caps and the car is perfect....END
              the wheels will be changing color in the next month, but they will be painted in delphin in the the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by E30trash View Post
                Well idk why but they just looked darker in all the other pictures you posted. I like it though. I would have done polished inserts or something, then the chrome lugs would match. Eh idk you're car is now poster automobile for lack of contrast and I like it. Besides all the "blacked out" cars, that's just dumb. It's looking nice for sure.
                -Erik
                '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineE30M52 View Post
                  Well idk why but they just looked darker in all the other pictures you posted. I like it though. I would have done polished inserts or something, then the chrome lugs would match. Eh idk you're car is now poster automobile for lack of contrast and I like it. Besides all the "blacked out" cars, that's just dumb. It's looking nice for sure.
                  well they are going silver soon, and ill have 8's all around. but thanks man.

Comment

Comment

sorry i dont have delphin but e30trash your car is sickk. (in a good way) haha

Comment

So, its not an E30, but heres my Delphin E32. Sold it a couple months ago. Loved that car!

Comment

Comment

Delphin power! Too bad its sitting on jack stands with no front suspension currently...

:: PNW Crew ::
                            '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Mines pretty much stock until I start working again over the summer and get some cashhh.

stl ftw

Comment

Working...
                              X