A day out with both of my girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A day out with both of my girls

It was the first nice day in a while, so my GF and I wanted to spend the day outside. She had her camera with her, so of course I had to drag her along to take some pics :). Since last time, I've added smoked euro smileys, 40mil clear lamin-x, front bumper filler, US plate filler, and smoked turns. I plan on installing an iS lip and fog blanks soon. Anyway, here are the pics:

91 318is

looks nice bdizzle. the lipzors and blanks will look good man. not a huge fan of the US plate filler but it looks better. why not the euro one?? either way, clean dude, really clean. you love the smoke eh?

Comment

Looks good - euro trim and grills would top it off. not feelin the wheels at all though.
      "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

whered you get the u.s. plate filler from?

Comment

Originally posted by brandondan1 View Post
          Since last time, I've added smoked euro smileys, 40mil clear lamin-x, front bumper filler, US plate filler, and smoked turns.
          Heard anything on how long the Lamin-X holds up? Before spending the $500 on smoked smileys I thought i would try it. Glad I saw yours, because at least I'll know it looks badass when it goes on. 8)

Comment

Thanks guys. I want new rims eventually, but these don't look that bad IMO. Better than bottlecaps for sure :)

Originally posted by sirsteezo View Post
            whered you get the u.s. plate filler from?
            I got it from bavauto. I actually just needed to justify the 7 buck shipping charge on a 75cent lock washer I forgot to buy, so I just bought the plate filler to go along with it. May go with euro eventually but I'm feelin US right now.

Lamin-x is great stuff. On my last car I had it on for a couple months and it showed no signs of wear. I definitely didn't want to rock brand new lights without it!

91 318is

Comment

nice car , i like the color !
              :pimp:

Comment

Lookin Good!!!

Comment

Looks great doooood!

Comment

nice pictures. Looks alot like where Jordan took pictures of his silver 328i back in the day... on the parking garage.
                    Recent Rebranding!!
                    Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
                    E30 SM62/S62
                    E30 M60 V8
                    E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
                    Instagram.com/garageaholic
                    Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

Very nice!! euro trim, shadowline trim, an IS lip, and maybe some different rims, and ur car will be sick. Very nice so far though!! Man i need plastics bad.
                      TJ - Alpine 88' 325IC

sigpic

Comment

Great great

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

front end looks great, even though it dosent have a lip. +1 on the euro plate filler preference.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

fix yer exhaust ;-)
                            Build Threads:
                            Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Looking good.. You need to get some fogs or fog deletes. I do love that color.

Comment

Working...
                              X