his and hers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

his and hers

took it to the old point and shoot location for night shots, did this on a whim. used the digital but for some reason the computers not reading the usb so i cant transfer those pics over. ill be workin on that and make a different thread when its fixed. so heres some decent cell phone pics.

still have more work to do on her 91, springs, plate filler and some other stuff. ill definitely get those better pics up. got a lot of nice pics on that.

Looks good J....get those rockers on your girls car painted ASAP.

BTW....quit taking pics at night! :D

Comment

The cars are hot, man. I'll spare the mod suggestions.. you already know what to do. Next time get some top down pics, and some shots of that cardinal interior.

The fender looks good too. I'm gonna need to take a look at mine soon =/. Can't wait to see these cars in person.

91 318is

Comment

woah! i didnt even notice that your vert had diving boards, i thought they were plastics! They look nice, much better than the stock look.

nice E30s!

Comment

thanks man

mike- if you remember her car had iS side skirts, so im leavin them white for now, especially to flow with the all white front and back. i need to remove the adhesive strip and paint those little clips though. i lost my old job so i sold her side skirts to help cover some bills til i started this new job. so ill be gettin some new iS skirts here soon for it. but springs are first on the list as far as $200+ goes with her car.

brandon- we need to do a photoshoot, but yes in the daylight.

anyone notice her valve cover? its sure as hell girly but pretty sweet lookin compared to stock. i got a good close up on the digi so ill have to get that up.

Comment

Originally posted by jw 325ic View Post
            anyone notice her valve cover?
            I thought it looked pink?! But it separates it from the rest. They both look good.

How do I spell stress relief?:hitler:
            :!:Open Track Days!!!:!:

Comment

both cars look good man. Top down pics of the vert needed though
              Continuous For Sale Thread
              323i s50

Comment

Here's the valve cover on her car. The pic doesn't do it justice though.

Comment

White and white, match made in heaven :)
                  Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                  EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                  FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                  NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                  Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                  ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

That valve cover looks good, and I mean that in the most non-gay way possible. Where did you find high temp pink paint at?

91 318is

Comment

its not high temp. i used the high temp on the valve cover, and used some regular spray paint over the high temp on the ribs and bmw. she brushed it on. its held up over a week no cracks or anything like that. we'll see if it holds up after a few months though.

Comment

Working...
                      X