Mini Meet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini Meet.

Whose e30s are these? My friend owns the primer black e30. But who owns the other ones?

man that's a good question. That black IS is so sick!
    Yours truly,
    Rich
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Rigmaster
    you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

That black DB looks very familiar.

John

Comment

Comment

:p
          Yours truly,
          Rich
          sigpic

Comment

its a rare occasion that a bronzit is the best looking car in the bunch

oh and your friend's e30 looks like it needs to be put out of its misery
            Originally posted by ebelements
            Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

Originally posted by sticksdaman View Post
              oh and your friend's e30 looks like it needs to be put out of its misery
              Its funny that you should say that. His e30 is probably one of the best mechanical working cars around. He put money into the performance of his vehicle instead of the cosmetics.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackMagic View Post
                Its funny that you should say that. His e30 is probably one of the best mechanical working cars around. He put money into the performance of his vehicle instead of the cosmetics.
                But he still took the time and effort to put those god-awful ebay taillights on.

Comment

Originally posted by stevofthahill View Post
                  But he still took the time and effort to put those god-awful ebay taillights on.
                  To each their own.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackMagic View Post
                    It's actually funny you should say this.... he has is a chip and an "m3" exhaust, ground control springs, bist. sports in the front, and tokico illums. in the back. I don't want to flame the guy because he seemed real nice, but he was talking about walking on an audi 1.8t running 15lbs of boost. Now I for one know I can't accomplish that with my mods, and I have done alot more to my car. He was very interested in telling us about his car, but never thought to question what was under my hood or what I was running as far as mods (the list is long and we have put alot of time into all three of those cars).
                    The way I see it, if I have these mods (and this is just engine and diff mind you):
                    m30 afm swap
                    Mark D chip tuned for it
                    Honed intake manifold
                    19 lb injectors
                    porsche afpr
                    410 lsd
                    180k miles on the clock

And he has
                    renn chip
                    cone filter (not too sure)
                    no cat
                    300k miles on the clock

How is his car going to pull on a tuned 1.8t when mine can't pull n regnu's 337? If it does than holy cow that is one hell of a car and kudos to it.

Like I said, he's got a cool car. Just b/c it doesn't look like the other cars on this forum doesn't mean I didn't like it. It is different, and with the right care could be awesome. Bottom line, he loves it and that's all that matters. What he needs to understand though is that those mods MIGHT gain 10 hp. I cut him off when he started talking about power to the wheels, b/c I knew he was going to say 200+ (I have been in this situation before). Plus he had no clue what Micah does for a living, and what cars he has built or helped build.
                    Seriously he was a nice guy everybody. Total lover of the e30s, that's for sure. Between his car and Black Magics, I was totally stoked. Would love to take a drive through those roads with you guys, or hang with you at the Tail of the Dragon in a month.
                    Yours truly,
                    Rich
                    sigpic

Comment

delatlanta1281
                      Believe it or not he is telling the truth about pulling on the Audi, I have ridden in the car with him while he was doing it. He even has quarter mile times to prove that his car is faster.
                      Here is a pic of the e30 and the audi, this doesnt prove that the e30 is faster but it does prove he has a friend with an Audi

Comment

That's crazy! I will def. take your word for it though. Maybe my car is just slow. Plus I am a bit tubby right now, but I have been working out for swimsuit season.
                        Doesn't matter. The point is he was totally cool and amped on the e30 deal, so in my book, he's good.
                        Yours truly,
                        Rich
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
                          That's crazy! I will def. take your word for it though. Maybe my car is just slow. Plus I am a bit tubby right now, but I have been working out for swimsuit season.
                          Doesn't matter. The point is he was totally cool and amped on the e30 deal, so in my book, he's good.
                          Yeah, I mean I have pretty much the same mods done to my car and he still pulls car lengths on me after 3rd gear. I dont really care that much because I would rather pull Gs in the turns than go fast in a straight line.

Comment

I'm really not trying to flame anyone or start any shit... But, I know Micah quite well. When I usually see this face, it's followed by some yelling south american style. I think Micah was in sucha good mood and your freind seemed so nice, he didn't get in Micah mode.

However, this photo kinda summed up the conversation.. that I didn't hear.

Comment

my car is in that parking lot over there

Comment

Working...
                              X