Out with the old... In with the new...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out with the old... In with the new...

Sold the E30 today. Gonna miss that car but I picked up an 04 wrx. My career has grown and it was time for an upgrade. I have been wanting a wrx since 02 and it is everything I like a car and then some. I have been in college since 02 and its now time to reap the benefits lol. The e30 is going to a great home out in Hawaii to my homie Ryan and his girl Christy. I am glad that I know the new owners and know that they will baby it and take as good of care as I did. I will post some photos of the rex when I get a chance to take some photo worthy shots.

Hope everyone is doing well out there in e30 land.

Side note my close friend Todd will have his shop open soon and he is an e30 expert!!! If anyone in the LA OC and SD need work on there bmw or need parts or want to dyno there car send me a pm or an email at:

lovelifeprocess@gmail.com

Ash-

You certainly have cherished and taken care of this E30. Good luck with the Scoobie

The e30 is going to a great home out in Hawaii to my homie Ryan and his girl Christy. I am glad that I know the new owners and know that they will baby it and take as good of care as I did.
    Like an arranged adoption with rights to pictures. :D

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Originally posted by mtechnik View Post
      You certainly have cherished and taken care of this E30. Good luck with the Scoobie

Like an arranged adoption with rights to pictures. :D
      Thanks buddy, yeah that car was my baby... I come from a childhood stricken with poverty so I cherish and take care of everything I own. Owning my WRX is like a dream come true. It is amazing to manifest your visions in life. You are truly only limited by your own mind. I will post some pictures of the rex this weekend.

Comment

I don't think I could ever sell a E30 as nice as yours.

Mod list?
        BMW Headlights ::

Comment

Originally posted by 8atman View Post
          It is amazing to manifest your visions in life. You are truly only limited by your own mind. I will post some pictures of the rex this weekend.
          Reading The Secret much?

Comment

damn dude, killer car. I agree i dont think i could let one like that go.

Oh well. Lets see the rex!
            -Chris

Comment

Sad to see it/you go, but I have to admit if i could afford a nice wrw it would tempt me aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by ///m3 View Post
                I don't think I could ever sell a E30 as nice as yours.

Mod list?
                Thanks :) my old E30 was the cleanest I have seen in person. I kept it nice and stock as I wasnt trying to race my DD and wanted it to stay clean. I just upgraded the suspension with GC's and bilstiens, short shifter, cd player and sub... more stuff but I forgot.

Comment

Originally posted by z50_Jumper View Post
                  Sad to see it/you go, but I have to admit if i could afford a nice wrw it would tempt me aswell.
                  Yeah the WRX is everything I love in a car, fast, reliable, handles like non other and pulls like a mother lol. The previous owner put about 8k in the car so it out handles and powers a stock sti. I am in heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by So Live View Post
                    damn dude, killer car. I agree i dont think i could let one like that go.

Oh well. Lets see the rex!
                    For sure, I will get some awesome pictures of it with my slr this weekend.

Thanks for the comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                      Reading The Secret much?
                      HAHA you got me, I also listen to the power of now...it might seem lame and silly to most but for those you understand it and appreciate it for what it is worth and apply it... your life can be what you want it to be.

Comment

Working...
                      X