X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 89' 325is

Here we go...

Just picked it up about a month ago.
    Right now the only "mods" are eibach springs, bilstein sport shocks, and the Zender Challenge 15x7 wheels with Yokohoma AVS es100 225/50-15 rubber. It handles like a motha. :twisted: Actually the eibachs are a little soft for my taste and I'll be eventually replacing the system with GC coilovers and Koni Adjustables.
    It came with a nice Momo wheel and shifter knob, and I have a lower-end Pioneer deck with an Alpine V12 5-channel running MB Quart 5.25" components and a 10" Alpine Type-R sub. Its got a nice clean sound to it.
    It does need some bodywork, but I didn't show you that side of the car. :P
    '91 318is
    sigpic

..nice grass shot :D
    Lip spoiler...lip spoiler...lip spoiler...

Comment

Ya that is a shoot of the car. I like thoes wheels. Now it is time to go crazy. Have some fun messing around with it.

Comment

Lip spoiler...lip spoiler...lip spoiler...
        M-tech II..M-tech II...M-tech II

Well, eventually.
        '91 318is
        sigpic

Comment

thats a very nice drop, not too low.
          BEERTECH

Comment

I think i saw that car on ebay...is that where you picked it up??

-Evan 8)

Comment

car looks nice, you're off to a good start. GC's come with Eibach springs, however, the good part about it is that you choose what spring rate you want.....

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Hey Brew, looks good from that angle... why don't you let everyone see the driver's side rear fender? ;) I can't believe 225's fit on the Zenders.

And by the way, can I finally have my snow tires and wheels now? I might be around this weekend. I've been stuck some mornings having to drive over ice with the Yokohamas still on... NOT FUN.

Comment

I think i saw that car on ebay...is that where you picked it up??
                  Nope.

And by the way, can I finally have my snow tires and wheels now? I might be around this weekend.
                  Yeah, definitely. You can pick them up any time. I'm gonna try and get them balanced this week. By the way, the new wheels and tires are smooth as butta at 110. Not that I tested them or anything.
                  '91 318is
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jarvis
                    Hey Brew, looks good from that angle... why don't you let everyone see the driver's side rear fender? ;) I can't believe 225's fit on the Zenders.

Why not? It's a 7" wide wheel. Lots of people run 225's on 7's. Myself included.

Comment

Originally posted by Stu Mc
                      Originally posted by Jarvis

Why not? It's a 7" wide wheel. Lots of people run 225's on 7's. Myself included.
                      Yea I run 225/50 race tires on a 7inch wheel.

Comment

I run 225/45's on 7.5" wide rims, and they still bulge a little. Those Zenders on Brew's car used to be mine and they came with 195/60's. I didn't think 225's would fit safely.

Comment

Working...
                        X