No announcement yet.

Rake haterz enter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks sick man. are they mercedes monoblocks?

Originally posted by Ryan...
    It now emits a beautiful blue-ish yellow/green smoke from the exhaust?? No idea what would cause that color, but I assume its good.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon12V View Post
      looks sick man. are they mercedes monoblocks?
      Porsche D90 16x8 et52.3 with 40mm front and 50mm rear adapters.

Yes I've been keeping track of this.
      -Erik
      '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
      I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineE30M52 View Post
        Porsche D90 16x8 et52.3 with 40mm front and 50mm rear adapters.

Yes I've been keeping track of this.
        Woah! 40 and 50? damn those are some big adapters.

Originally posted by Ryan...
        It now emits a beautiful blue-ish yellow/green smoke from the exhaust?? No idea what would cause that color, but I assume its good.

Comment

(whispering) go drive the hell out of it, do an auto cross, beat on it. Then you can truly laugh in the face of all the people that say adapters are "dangerous." Engineered correctly, they can be stronger than the OEM hub it attaches to. I just wish you hadn't painter them black!(ok dark gray - same thing)
          Originally posted by Matt-B
          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
            (whispering) go drive the hell out of it, do an auto cross, beat on it. Then you can truly laugh in the face of all the people that say adapters are "dangerous." Engineered correctly, they can be stronger than the OEM hub it attaches to. I just wish you hadn't painter them black!(ok dark gray - same thing)
            ive already autocrossed with them

and i have different paint for my wheels already, this will be addressed soon hopefully

Comment

Working...
            X