Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

as she sits... (been gone a year, little update)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as she sits... (been gone a year, little update)

so i've been gone about 9 months. one year ago I was enrolled to go to STEP, but I got an opportunity to travel the world with a band as a photographer and decided to pass on STEP and see where the photography could take me. So I traveled with a band called BoysLikeGirls, not my style of music, but i grew up with these guys and jumped on the opportunity to go on tour. I started with warped tour as a merch guy/photo guy and traveled the US and Canada. After warped tour, I was offered the position of assistant tour manager (and photo) for a headlining tour, so I stayed on, rolled around in a huge tour bus and partied and traveled for about a year, not to mention while getting paid. All in all I saw all of the US and Canada 3 times, London, Scotland, Ireland and Australia, and now im home in boston and I started a photography business doing bands (live and commercial promo) fashion, and events while working a full time job as well. none of my commercial stuff is up, but there are a few galleries up on www.dangillan.com the site hasnt been updated in forever since my webmaster works for free.

that's me, now as far as the e30... I parked it in june of 07' before warped tour and havent touched it yet. when the snow stopped in boston, i pulled the tarp off and now I was bored and decided to take some quick photos. Hasnt been washed in a year and endured the three seasons under a tarp, not to mention this is the ugly side of my car which hasnt been photographed in well... ever. as she sits, EVERYTHING has been replaced. im pretty sure the car doesnt have one original part besides the body panels. and not even all of those :) the body isnt' pretty, but the car is just too good otherwise to get rid of. well, except the motor, the 92 m50 is running rough, im thinking it's just a simple mass air, but i dont want to just throw parts at it, so it will take some diag.

on to the pics...

edit... lets try the flickr account...

Last edited by DanGillan; 03-26-2008, 08:45 PM.
    Dan

First!

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
    RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

I see no pics

Comment

What pictures?
        My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
        There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

pics are working for me. are they really not working?
          Dan

Comment

not workin
            Brandon

Comment

awesome.. but i see no pics either

Comment

reformated, now?
                Dan

Comment

nope, at least not for me.

Comment

negative
                    Brandon

Comment

man that blows, they're just normal low res jpegs and they show up on my screen.
                      here's indirect links...

Dan

Comment

No Pics¿- Still Don't Work
                        91 318iS http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396154

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver View Post
                          First!
                          PWWWWWWWNNNNN.

No pics :(
                          The Red Dragon V.5 1991 318iS / 2013 F800GT

"You gotta fix the nut behind the wheel before you fix the bolts on the car"

Comment

Yeah, still no workie....

Even when I go to: http://home.comcast.net/~dangillan/ it's still all effed up
                            Brandon

Comment

ok rehosted. god help me if they dont work now
                              Dan

Comment

Working...
                              X