My E24 (56k forget it)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My E24 (56k forget it)

Its a 1985 635csi. We put in an ignition,chip,cam,triflow exaust,low flow cats,KN air filter ate rotors etc. Ill get some interior pics later.

Summer '85 E24 635csi Winter '88 E30 325iX, I lose 25% of my hp before I even turn the key.

This is an E30 board you fool :roll:

Just kidding. Looks real clean. I wouldn't think those wheels would looks as good as they do on a 635csi, but somehow they do. Very nice.
    ________
    Honda NU50M
    Last edited by Wes325; 01-22-2011, 12:37 PM.
    - 318is 4 life

Comment

16's are too small for a 6 series diving board.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
      https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Do you still have the e30?
        Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
        EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
        FullOpp Stickers for sale!
        NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
        Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
        ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

nice tires.. Is that 5 speed? If so I will trade you straight up. I've always like the 6 series coupe. It was actually my first choice until I got my car. Couldnt find a nice 5 speed in a lower price range. Car looks cool, but yea, 17s at least fo that suka!!
          Old and improved:

Comment

Ya its a 5 speed with 117k. We would have got the 17's but didnt want to lose any accel and still be able to get rear end out easy. Its gettin HandR with bils to lower it in near future.
            Summer '85 E24 635csi Winter '88 E30 325iX, I lose 25% of my hp before I even turn the key.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan
              I was going to say the same thing! It needs some bigger wheels, but other than that, looks pimp as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
                Originally posted by Jordan
                I was going to say the same thing! It needs some bigger wheels, but other than that, looks pimp as hell.
                LOL.
                Build Threads:
                Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Weren't you banned?

Comment

Drop it, and I think the 16s would look fine, especially on a stock looking car, no need to ball it out with larger rims.
                    Trevor Ely
                    '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
                    '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

i agree with BMwm3 don't be a baller with some big rims to look good, lower it for performance and for icing on the cake it will look better.

Comment

16s are great. just a slight drop and ditch the diving boards and it would be a traffic stopper.

That car is a boulevard cruiser. you wouldnt want to mess it up with some heavy wheels and no sidewall.
                        Im now E30less.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk
                          Ya its a 5 speed with 117k. We would have got the 17's but didnt want to lose any accel and still be able to get rear end out easy. Its gettin HandR with bils to lower it in near future.
                          ha thats a good point. And im really one to talk. Im running 15s and I can tell a difference in acceleration from these and my bottlecaps. And my 15s a lighter. Should look good lowered. Besiders euro bumpers what other bumper options are there for the 6?
                          Old and improved:

Comment

Fuck looks. Bigger wheels do nothing for the car functionally.

That is one of the best E24's I have ever seen. Keep up the good work.

Comment

I love it! That shark looks mean. Can't wait to see it after you lower it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X