Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maryland's first E30 meet...(56K? Grab a snickers!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not original pinstripe.. It was put on about 11 years ago. There was a dealership around the area that used to put ///M pinstripe colors on all their cars and my dad saw one and wanted it on his. I will start a new thread with my pictures.. I have a lot....
    Old and improved:

Comment

What's with the EXCLUSERVICE euro plate? saw one of these on some cars at the USGP CCA Corral.
      Trevor Ely
      '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
      '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm3n528
        What's with the EXCLUSERVICE euro plate? saw one of these on some cars at the USGP CCA Corral.
        Its a shop here in the Rockville area that works only on BMW's. They have an original 1937 328, their second to restore to concours clean. Needless to say, they do great work, and I got a few things fixed there. When your car is in their shop, they put that plate on. I asked if I could keep it, and it was free of charge. Can't pass that up!

Too bad I got a $50 fix it ticket two days ago. D.C. cops suck.
        Reminiscing...

Comment

Deffinately 2 clean cars. When the car is back in shape i'll deffinately be out that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Avus_325is
            Deffinately 2 clean cars. When the car is back in shape i'll deffinately be out that way.
            Thanks again man. You fully healed from that accident a while back?

Here's a picture of my interior for you Kyle...

Reminiscing...

Comment

nice!

You know the extra rectangular holes above the radio? well I picked up an extra fog light switch and wired up for the high speed axuilary fan. I know this is not a new idea, but it looks factory.

I want to replace my early rear deck with one like your car's. And I need to replace my dash.

Comment

Cool cup holder. :o

I love your guyses blacked out cars. That's the direction I'm takeing mine too.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in
                  Cool cup holder. :o

I love your guyses blacked out cars. That's the direction I'm takeing mine too.
                  Heh thanks. It came with the car, from BavAuto. It cost $40 and rarely interferes with 5th gear. It is easily removable, no drilling. But its just a damn cup holder... :P
                  Reminiscing...

Comment

Working...
                  X