MD e30 meet #2, almost 30 shots......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MD e30 meet #2, almost 30 shots......

Well I could only get them in 640x480 on this computer, but I have most all shots in super-hi res if anyone wants....

There they are.. It was a fun day. My car kept acting up all day long, I was lucky to make it all the way to frederick. We had some fun on the back roads though. I would have let you drive my car Dan, but the way it was running I didnt want it to shut down on you or something. I really need to get the front end taken care of. I like that m-tech2 a lot. The euro grills are also a must, and maybe someday I will finally get smoked ellipsoids. The front of your car is badass Dan.
    Old and improved:

there were only two cars?
    its coo tho, you got a lot of pictures

http://www.westwerksauto.com

Comment

Moving shots of my car are sweeeeeet.

Yea there were only two cars, but we had a shitload of fun on those backroads, so it was worth it. Almost took out that hedgehog though. That could have been bad for the M-Tech II!

Made this photoshop real quick, this will convince you to get those smoked ellipsoids I think...oh and new foglights ;)

Reminiscing...

Comment

i think Eta sport needs to do everything in black. haha

Just might look kinda cool.

a bit knight riderish but hey its all good. :)

Comment

sorry i couldn't make it guys i was at work, but i made 215 bucks yesterday so i guess work was worth it. My car would have fit right in color wise. nice shots

Comment

smoked ellipsoids... :up: We will make sure to plan more in advance next time. I just got off on that saturday and dan and i have been trying to get together for while now, so we did it. We will have to get you to come next time dave. Your car is awesome, and I know you would have liked those back roads..
            Old and improved:

Comment

Working...
            X