• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by kamotors; 02-23-2010, 05:54 PM. Reason: IM DUMB

7speedshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by kamotors View Post
      i was behind this kid in his "suped" civic that goes to my school. and i pulled up next to him he looked at me i looked at him we raced, i smoked him, hit about 110mph we got off the free way we were at the light he was revvin it acting all cool. i took the inside lane to go under the freeway he took the outside. he floored it so idid but instead of going straight i went sideways into a nice drift, over corrected a little and went into a nice drift the other way then at the next light he gave me a thumbs up and i went home. stupid civics

QFT...

Stupid both of you for that on the streets. 110mph, drifting?

Comment

i'm going to go ahead and call dibs on those h&r 50406 when you fanboi that car into a large sationary object
        Build Threads:
        Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Originally posted by Julien View Post
          i'm going to go ahead and call dibs on those h&r 50406 when you fanboi that car into a large sationary object
          okay:p but im done for now, it was a spur of the moment thing, i normally dont race or speed i just dont slow down for turns.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Spur of the moment thing? 110mph on the street? You have got to be kidding. Oh, I forgot you're 18. You're lucky you are not dead or in jail.

Comment

Car looks cool but like others have said watch your speed..im out on the road with my 7 year old with me. You can play on some curvy roads but playing and idiot is a thin line.
              I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

Im not apposed to wiping my ass with my jizz rag

Comment

Originally posted by magoo_lc1 View Post
                Car looks cool but like others have said watch your speed..im out on the road with my 7 year old with me. You can play on some curvy roads but playing and idiot is a thin line.
                it was on the freeway at 12:00 and there was no traffic but yes it was stupid and if something happens to my car i will blame myself.
                Last edited by kamotors; 02-23-2010, 05:55 PM.

7speedshop.com

Comment

yeah the more i think about that was very stupid. but i finaly got rid of the seat covers:)

7speedshop.com

Comment

Working...
                  X