My e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My e30

My friend took some quick pics of my $1500 e30. Ive been here for a while but i dont post much, I just read the master swap thread over and over and over.
    Sorry about the mismatched trim colors, im still deciding what stuff i want to do black or body color. She needs some bodywork, im probably re spraying it this summer after the m50 swap.

Polished 260 ftw

Its on h&r race springs, billy sports, all new bushings. I rebuilt the top end of the m20, new head polished ports, tstat, water pump, belts, tensioner, hoses, gaskets all that bull. e34 tool kit, IS side skirts, IS lip, IS spoiler, sport seats, factory armrest, battery box holder thing. The car is a 325i Automatic but it was special ordered from the dealer with all of the IS parts.
    Last edited by brandon11130; 04-13-2008, 08:15 PM.

I like the skirts, red and white E30 look best with the iS skirts. And the black front bumper looks really good with the black door trim, I'd do the rear bumper the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
      I like the skirts, red and white E30 look best with the iS skirts. And the black front bumper looks really good with the black door trim, I'd do the rear bumper the same way.
      Yea im going to but i can get the rear bumper off, im guna have to tape off the back of the car and spray it while its on. I guess it was hit from the back or somthing because the 2 torx bolts on the back are kinda bent and wont budge. I like the black bumper/ mirror look. it gives it that old school eta look.

Comment

Nice looking coupe...I'm looking for sideskirts right now for my silver e30.

Comment

Very nice. Did you have to drill holes for that e34 tool kit?
          Originally posted by Matt-B
          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Its like a carbon copy of my old car just in red. It was a 91 Auto iS. Your car probably doesnt have a LSD either.

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
              Very nice. Did you have to drill holes for that e34 tool kit?
              nope it lines up perfectly, bmw even predrilled the holes for the 2 outer screws, all you need is the plastic limiter strap from your e30's tool kit, the e34 one's is longer. It just looks cool, it holds the same tools as the e30, just more spread out, and it has space for the bmw saftey triangle thing.

Comment

Thanks - I'll have to add that to my wish list!
                Originally posted by Matt-B
                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

nice! headed to the yard now, i saw e34's there yesterday. haha
                  THE ONLY WAY TO DRIVE AN S2K IS TOPLESS AND BOOSTED! GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!

sigpic

Comment

i got mine plus, wiper arms, shift linkage and some other random stuff for 5 bucks. I love u-pull-its

Comment

Working...
                    X